POST TO ENTER! Meet Uematsu! Win VGM! (July 29th deadline!)

Liontamer

Liked!

I love the idea behind this campaign -- credit where credit is due. I can't stand posers that manage to steal the limelight from the real deal by copying, twisting, and misleading.

There should be more campaigns like this!

The contest isn't important. It's righting a wrong I support. For most people, the incentive of competition is a pretty awesome way to get motion, though!

It's been utterly awesome to see the number of followers explode over the last 24 hours.

Wouldn't you agree?

Hours and hours of FF music and i sitll can't get enough. Sadly i missed my chance to se Nobuo during the Distant World concert in Sweden. Since i got sick. :( ( hopefully i won't be sick the next time! )

Nobuo is still my favoirte composer of all times. And after that we have a few additional japanese guys that can create music!

Im still curious about one thing though! Who inspired Nobuo to create such wonderful masterpieces?

Long-time fan of the series, and I know that the music is part of what made it so good. Even back in the 8-bit days when all we had were barely better than blips, bleeps, and bloops, he knew how to make it all come together in an epic manner.

I just wish that I had the money and the means to see him in Chicago next week, but it's not looking likely :banghead:

I've been a fan of OCRemix since its early days, and a huge fan of Nobuo Uematsu forever! I own the official soundtracks to Final Fantasy VII, X, X-2, XI (Limited Edition OST), Potions 1, and Chrono Trigger. I've never heard of the Distant Worlds concert till now, but it would be absolutely amazing to get a chance to see one of Uematsu-san's performances live. And to meet him in person? I wouldn't even be able to put my excitement into words! Thank you so much for directing all of us to his real Facebook page. ^_^

For me I was introduced to Noubo Uematsu from the very first game FF1.

I didn't even own the game! My friend did... I played the game at my friend's house every day after school until I beat it..

Come to think of it.... I wasn't a very good friend!!

I've been a fan of the series and the music ever since.