Legend of Mana Remix Project - Up and Running Once Again!

2.5 years is such a long time. :P

I stand by what I think I said back whenever - once I'm done with sd3, I've got time to help out the other mana projects. We're currently four almost completed tracks from handing it over for eval, so it shouldn't take more than a couple of years. :tomatoface: If this is still running when I'm available, I'll come and grab a track.

• 2 weeks later...

I honestly didn't realize how much interest there was in this project, and it really makes me want to see it through to the end.

Since no one else has spoken up, I would be willing to step back into the picture as director, but I do feel like I need someone to join me as a co-director, to help me make decisions and keep everything on track. Is there anyone (perhaps someone who has experience with these sorts of projects) who would be willing to work with me to get this finished?

• 2 weeks later...
Good news on Tuberz joining the directorial team! Now that that's all sorted; what's the current schedule for WIPs and submissions and stuff? I ask because I've lost my WIP completely and will have to start over from scratch so I'd like to know if I have enough time.

We haven't decided on deadlines yet, but you should have plenty of time. We will be sure to keep everyone in the loop.

Also the first post has been updated!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...