PRC197 - Enter the Doomship of Ninjas (Ninja Gaiden 3)

Bundeslang

The People's Remix Competition 197

PRCv8-15

Hello everyone and welcome to the People's Remix Competition!

Last round was, unlike the last rounds, really exciting in the voting stage. Everyone got a first place vote, but there's only one winner. Inrade starts with a victory, Toilet Goat was only one point away. Again the source was sended pretty fast, so another bonus day is yours.

Inrade selected the source for this round:

I won???...Thank you all who voted and for your feedback. It meant a lot to me. I really enjoyed this remix. Unlike people with experience in this domain, who usually finishes brilliant mixes in less than 3h, I admit it took me some days to complete it, and to do that outside my working program (night shifts ). This is why I apologise for not being able to vote this stage and for not sending the source for PRC197 last night.

I have just seen that I had until Friday, but I have found a great source and from the research I have done, there isn't any mix on it.

The game is called Ninja Gaiden III: The Ancient Ship of Doom and the music is from level 1, which, I don't think has a name.

I have attached a Midi, but I found the real version (from the YouTube link bellow) very inspiring.

Thank you again, and OCRemix Rocks!!!!!!

Andrei (Inrade).

PRC197.jpg

Ninja Gaiden III (NES) - Level 1

ThaSauce link: Click here to submit.

When you are not able to login, don't click on the 'click here to submit an entry' button, but click on the 'you are not logged in' button on the right top of the screen

MID File

GOOD LUCK!

PRC instructions

1. If you happen to be mixing this song already, start over in the interests of fairness.
  2. Limitations at ThaSauce require your entry to be 6MB or less in size. Length for length's sake and MIDI rips are not allowed (only as Bonus Mixes).
  3. Entries must be posted in the ThaSauce link by MONDAY JULY 4th at 10:59 am ThaSauce time: check my signature (below) or the ThaSauce page for the exact time left.
  4. You may enter as many mixes as you like and work with as many people as you like on each mix. You are free to create a second ThaSauce account for that, it's needed to be able to upload a second remix. You can post it in the thread if that doesn't work.
  5. Do not make qualitative comments on an entry until the results of the vote have been posted.
  6. Mixers cannot vote for themselves but if they vote they recieve a free first place vote added onto their score.
  7. The winner of PRC196, Inrade, can't take part, but his vote counts twice. He's also allowed to submit one or more bonus mixes.

Doulifee's PRC Archives! For information about the previous contests.

PRC

Welcome to the voting stage

The mixing stage is over. 3 entries are submitted.

To vote, you should do the following:

- Visit the stated ThaSauce Page and listen to all the entries

- Scroll to the form at the bottom of the screen.

- Fill in the rank of the entries from first to third.

- State a reasoning for it.

- Participants are encouraged to vote. They aren't allowed to vote for themselve, but they receive an added first place if they vote. They must fill in their top 2 and leave the third box empty.

Inrade has a vote that counts twice.

You have until NEXT Wednesday, July 6th at 10:59 am ThaSauce time to vote, check my signature in the first post or simply the ThaSauce page for the exact time you have.

The winner gets the right to choose the source tune for PRC198.

Important: when you aren't able to log-in, click the You are not logged in button at the top right of the page instead of the Log in to Vote button below.

The songs:

Xsquader - Ninja Melody

Beckett007 - Ninja Doomship

Zerothemaster - The Fear And the Radio

It's results time.

The votes are in. Three songs, one winner.

Total number of mixes - 3

Total number of votes - 5

Maximum Score - 18.

Zerothemaster claimed 11 points, like last round this is worth a last place wooden spoon.

Xsquader received many second places, so it's not surprisingly that he gets a second place, receiving 12 points.

And PRC197's winner with 17 points is Beckett007!

Congratulations Beckett007. You are the winner. Almost everyone voted you first. You even didn't have to vote to win.

Beckett007, you may select the next source for PRC198. Send your source to me (with a MID/MP3 file if you can) by PM, other options are PM me @ ThaSauce or by e-mailing to bambombim@gmail.com (I prefer a PM @Ocremix). Do that as soon as you can, but before Friday.

You may select any source from any game, as long as it doesn't have an Overclocked Remix and it hasn't been on PRC before. Check it at the list:

http://sites.google.com/site/bambombim/prc

http://bambombim.googlepages.com/PRCRemixList.doc (also downloadable via the link above).

You can find the votes here:

http://compo.thasauce.net/votes/index/PRC197