Looking for a Guitarist and Keyboard for a live VG music act (Florida)

Omigadrive

Hey, I've been listening to all things OCRemix for a few years although I gave up my forum addiction several years back. Despite that I am running the risk of once more becoming an forum fiend to see if I can find some musicians.

What we're looking to set up is a live Video Game Music act which will mainly be rock based. The idea will consist of the band (Dressed as famous game icons) and a group of performers putting on various live act sequences (A'la Monty Python) based on the games and the music we play. It's something we're looking to do more for fun than anything overly serious. The idea would be a few shows a year rather than something to do on a weekly basis.

I'd recommend a sense of humour for anybody who is interested. We're looking for a second guitarist and a keyboard player... and anybody who might be interested as dressing up as a video game character and being rather silly for a bunch of people as well.

We're setting the group up around the Central Florida area (I live in Clermont) but with it being only a few shows a year idea and such I'd say anybody within a two hours drive or so is more than welcome since we won't rehearse every week, just once or twice a month.

Cheers for reading and let me know if you're interested.

Glenn.

P.S; I'm a rather well spoken Englishman too so maybe just hearing my accent shall entice you... you never know, there are stranger fetishes out there :razz:

Ehh, it happens. It's a vain hope that somebody happens to be close enough anyway but I figured I'd try within the community and what not. I actually found a hopeful for keyboards and lets be honest, for every ten musicians out there, nine are probably guitarist's so hopefully I can find someone and force some interest down their neck :grin:

I saw the ad on Craigslist a while back, then forgot about it. I might be able to find a guitarist for you, I'll PM you whenever he get's back to me. And I'd probably be able to wear a costume and run around stage, depends on if it's going to be thick enough to kill me in the lovely weather we have here.