Stockholm Meetup this Friday?

Rozovian

Rozo goes Sweden. There was talk of a meetup before. Anyone got time for some ice tea, kladdkaka and some mocking impressions of our respective dialects?

I'll arrive on Friday morning iirc. If there's no interest, I'll just stick with my family and head up to relatives in Dalarna. If there's interest in a meetup, I'll stay in Stockholm or wherever and hang out.

Well, still two days or so... I'll arrive in Stockholm Friday morning, so by then I'd need to know if I should stay there or not. Anyone interested and around post here so other ppl know there's at least a small meetup. If not, I'll just head straight up to my relatives... which is cheaper. Family car, not train(s).

I was pleasantly surprised to see that there's a train going straight to where I'm staying... Nice work SJ. :D

Too late, already in Dalarna now. I got one of those 3G modems that I have to share with the family's 3 other nerds.

Dissidia, if you wanna meet, hit me up with your location/phone number in a pm or on facebook or something, and I'll see if there's some sensible way I can get there. Can't be a bad idea to meet ppl from the internet, can it?