OCR02259 - NiGHTS into dreams... "Dreams Dreams (Disco NiGHTS Mix)"

I wear only black and listen to death metal. Where are the br00tulz in this? Srsly what's with this lame pop stuff that's alllll auto-tuned and takes like 5 minutes to make? No talent man......no talent. I'm gonna go back and make real music with my band. We don't need that music theory garbage or tune our guitars properly. We play from the heart.

Just kidding I don't play in a death metal band. Seriously though it sounds awesome overall. The vocals sound great too but in my opinion they sound a little too over produced. I'm really lovin' those classic disco strings too. Same with the sound effects. The one big thing that this lacks though, is an included disco ball. Other than that though, top shelf remix.

Great stuff!!!

Coming from me who's been in and around the NiGHTS fan community for too many years (lol), there's only SO many times you can hear DREAMS DREAMS before you get fed up. So, when this Lucid Dreaming project landed on our NiGHTS forums doorstep the first thing i thought was what they could possibly do to make DREAMS DREAMS different.

Then Robbie turned up with a disco mix! XD It was absolutely everything DREAMS DREAMS needed. Seriously. A complete run through a totally different genre, and i fell in love with the track all over again. This version is so fresh yet still manages to get you those emotions you felt from the original, it just worked. Then Stevo turns up with the guitar and that pretty much sealed the deal, for me.

Bloody awesome tune, mate.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Wow. Holy damn, this is impressive as all hell! Loving this cool disco ReMix and this has got to be one of my favorite takes on the Dreams Dreams theme. The vocals are really well done and I'm glad that I can hear the words without them being drowned out by the music. Such a good beat and rhythm, and I have to echo myself on how much the vocals tie this together. Purple pants have never been better.....

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR02259 - NiGHTS into dreams... "Dreams Dreams (Disco NiGHTS Mix)"