Great Accomplishments in Gaming: get your brag on

ectogemia

Soloing Halo Reach on legendary. Never. Doing. Again. Three words sum this experience up: Hunters in nightclub.

Correct me if I'm wrong, since I may have suppressed this particular memory, but can you not just run from them after activating the thingamajig?

Either way, I can make the claim now of having soloed, on legendary, every HALO game they've put out. Which is odd when I think about it, because I didn't set out to do that on purpose. Something of a product of only owning a few games for the original XBOX, and later at the goading of a close friend who said I couldn't do it on Reach if he couldn't. (He never has either.)

Correct me if I'm wrong, since I may have suppressed this particular memory, but can you not just run from them after activating the thingamajig?

Either way, I can make the claim now of having soloed, on legendary, every HALO game they've put out. Which is odd when I think about it, because I didn't set out to do that on purpose. Something of a product of only owning a few games for the original XBOX, and later at the goading of a close friend who said I couldn't do it on Reach if he couldn't. (He never has either.)

You can indeed. After trying to do that and taking a fuel rod shot in my back about thirty times in a row, I gave up and spent some time killing the two at the top, then triggered it and ran. All speed runners don't bother killing any of them, but they use the same tactic I was using in trying to slip in and out. Apparently the hunters in my game were expert marksmen, or my zigzagging skills suck. Probably the latter.

I also legendary/soloed the first three Halo games, but Reach was definitely the hardest for me.

• 3 weeks later...

I have all double S ranks in the mansion on Dustforce since getting it in the latest humble bundle. Been mainly working on the city and forest since then, along with improving some times. Congrats to all who have completed the game.

I've been forcing through it all with dustgirl(the red one), but I've encountered a level in the city where the jumps just aren't geared toward her at all, it seems. :-( Highly depressing.

• 4 months later...
I discovered my first glitch in Twilight Princess water temple. I did something with the spinning staircase where I would hookshot to the chandelier while directly under the staircase while it was spinning. The result? Link was swimming in midair. I could move a small distance before actually falling to the water much lower.

that reminds me of the glitch i found in soul reaver 1

. you could get raziel to hold a force projectile in his hand like a weapon by picking up any given object while underwater and then IMMEDIATELY throwing it . he forms a projectile, but throws the object instead, leaving you with mildly useless projectile stuck to his hand. if you managed to sneak an enemy with it, you can "impale" them with it, which is amusing. otherwise, hitting enemies with it just breaks it. he also has some wierd animations when you do it.

otherwise, I made it to like level 65 in lode runner when I was a kid.

• 6 months later...