Operation Rainfall - Localizing Xenoblade, The Last Story, Pandora's Tower

furymaster

Any of you heard about the fan campaign to mail in letters and going on the social network to try and convince Nintendo to localize the games?

www.oprainfall.com

I hope more than anything that it succeeds, I want those games so bad!

Nintendo already said their basic "no" and suggested we play the wii games we have... Nintendo doesn't care about real gamers anymore, not when they can pound shovelware down our throats.

Nintendo already said their basic "no" and suggested we play the wii games we have... Nintendo doesn't care about real gamers anymore, not when they can pound shovelware down our throats.

I counter with

a) there are 'no plans' until they decide to have plans, so bitching and whining about this is a waste of time because they haven't really directly confirmed anything either way

There were a lot of worthwhile Wii games. I have yet to beat Little King's Story though. That game is hard.

Anyway, it'd be really cool if localizing these games for the U.S. actually happened, but I'm doubtful about ever being able to change NOA's mind about anything.