Sign in to follow this  
djpretzel

OCR01341 - Secret of Mana "On the Day the World Changed..."

A must listen for prog-rock lovers!  Personally, I have no problem with the transitions, as I've heard plenty such transitions in various other prog-rock.  If you view this from a medley perspective first, the transitions could use some work.  If you view this from a prog-rock perspective first, the transitions fit right in and a medley seems only natural for its source.  There are plenty of prog-rock songs with jarring transitions and also plenty with very smooth and continuous transitions between musical ideas.  YMMV on which you prefer.  (both :-D)

Fans of Guitar Hero III may remember this one: Impulse - An Endless Sporadic

Groovy, wandering, meandering, a sonic adventure. Kinna makes sense this popped up today on the rainwave station, in a way too although thematically it doesn't really fit the day beyond the title. One of those 'early' mixes I thought I must've commented on at some point, and then am surprised to find I never did. Wish Pacaud put out more stuff on OCR these days...