Tactics ogre knight of Lodic Track 4.

Esperado

I always did like the knight of lodis soundtrack. It might even be why i like VGM so much. Before i had an mp3/ cd player of any sort, i just jammed to music on my gameboy by loading up my favorite areas. Anyways, they didnt give specific names to any of the battle tracks (if i remember right) and just numbered them. I never did figure out how to unlock all the music in music mode. However I feel like Track number 4 would be a deserving track for some remix action. If nobody else gets around to it by then, its number one on my list to try and tackle once i learn more about HOW to remix.

I've got a concept because this song kicks ass.

I want this sort of glitchy gameboy intro.. working on that. then it goes into dance type stuff. Possibly... definitely too liberal... and a little crazy, like friggn weird crazy. The fast pattern you hear midway through is modeled after the beginning of the source just FYI.

Here goes....

http://tindeck.com/listen/jjuu

well i didnt mean to be discouraging or anything. I figure any track made by anyone would be perfect if you tried hard enough, so why not give it a shot ? :) worst thing that can happen is you dont like it and you learned more about how to make music.