Games that NEED to come back!

AngelCityOutlaw

FF6 on the GBA has an updated translation, requisite bonus dungeon, and additional espers in Leviathan, Gilgamesh, and Cactuar.

That said I would really like a remake like the FF4 DS game, if only to see the entire cast in their Amano-designed 3D glory.

Also, not to minimod, but isn't this essentially a favourites thread?

FF6 on the GBA has an updated translation, requisite bonus dungeon, and additional espers in Leviathan, Gilgamesh, and Cactuar.

That said I would really like a remake like the FF4 DS game, if only to see the entire cast in their Amano-designed 3D glory.

Also, not to minimod, but isn't this essentially a favourites thread?

Probably, but it could be expanded upon by explaining why you want to see the game remade and how you would want to see it remade. Or maybe a sequel or whatever.

That's the one remake I'd love to see too. FF VI was always my favourite of the series until I played IX. I'd love a 3D remake, preferably of the GBA version for the extra dungeons.

Some of these might already be available, but a remake would be awesome.

Earthworm Jim

Contra

FUCKING BUMP N' JUMP!!!!

Bust A Groove

Super Dodge Ball

NBA Jam

Mystical Ninja Goemon

Pac-Man

Bug

Clockwork Knight

Chip's Challenge (I really enjoyed that shit)

Hot Shots Golf

Ninja Gaiden (The classic 2D stuff)

Shinobi

Afterburner

Some of these might already be available, but a remake would be awesome.

Earthworm Jim

Contra

FUCKING BUMP N' JUMP!!!!

Bust A Groove

Super Dodge Ball

NBA Jam

Mystical Ninja Goemon

Pac-Man

Bug

Clockwork Knight

Chip's Challenge (I really enjoyed that shit)

Hot Shots Golf

Ninja Gaiden (The classic 2D stuff)

Shinobi

Afterburner

I've highlighted the ones I know of from that list that have been remade or re-released. I'm not sure if it counts as a sequel or what but Afterburner: Climax is a sweet game check it out.

They relaunched Shinobi back in 2001 or 2002 for PS2. It was a great game, they made a sequel called "Nightshade" but I never played it. I'm surprised as hell that there has been no more Shinobi games to compete with the Ninja Gaidens.

As for bust a groove, Kitty N's Song was always catchy.