MAGFest X! PMD Time :(

Liontamer

It might've been 5... it was a long time ago. Too long ago.

FAR too long! I wondered if we'd managed to scare you off, what with your sudden meteoric drop off the map. Go! Go! Go! Go!

I think I may indeed go all the way this year... nothing like some nice, nerdy MAG super supporter action. :-P

I'll pre-reg later. But I'm definitely going. Jenner should be as well.

...we'll pre-reg before there's any reg cap that kicks in, this year, by the way. Last year's sudden blitz of favors-for-badges is something I don't want to repeat... KF

I'll pre-reg later. But I'm definitely going. Jenner should be as well.

...we'll pre-reg before there's any reg cap that kicks in, this year, by the way. Last year's sudden blitz of favors-for-badges is something I don't want to repeat... KF

Some people call him Kizyr, I call him Sling... mmhm

547560.jpg

Looking forward to seeing you both again :-o

Good idea in general, but considering the ridiculous size of this place (it's not just a hotel, it's a convention center as well), there's really no chance of us hitting any kind of fire cap. Hell, I doubt we'll actually need more than a fourth of the available meeting rooms based on last year's size. So I doubt there will be a reg cap.

I can't wait for MAGX. I'm more excited for the possibility of a Ten Year Panel with a bunch of us who have been to EVERY MAGFest.

I shall walk around in a crown and proclaim myself to be the King of All.

Either that or maybe I'll walk around in a red speedo and an empty vodka bottle and cosplay as fat, retired Zangief. That'll scare the kids!