MAGFest X! PMD Time :(

Liontamer

Hahaha, I love how the phone number spreadsheet has a bunch of graffiti and MAGFEST everywhere. I love you guys. :)

NOT A PRISONER, I'M A FREE MANi

AND MY BLOOD IS MY OWN NOWi

DON'T CARE WHERE THE PAST WASi

I KNOW WHERE I'M GOINGi

I'M NOT A NUMBER, I'M A FREE MANi

LIVE MY LIFE WHERE I WANT TOi

YOU'D BETTER SCRATCH ME FROM YOUR BLACK BOOKi

CAUSE I'LL RUN RINGS AROUND YOUi

So after last year's MAGFlu epidemic, and the fact that I've gotten sick after 2 MAGFests in a row now, last year I decided that this year I will be super MAGFlu prevention center, with home remedies and stuff. I don't know how effective this will be, but I figured I'd at least try. So I will be bringing:

- oranges

- lemons and honey, for hot water + lemon + honey (it's my go-to remedy as soon as I feel so much as a tickle in my throat)

- tea. gee hopefully there will be a way to heat up water in the hotel room, well usually hotels have like a coffee pot or whatever.

- vitamin C tablets

- OJ possibly, but that would need to stay cold so I'm not sure

- throat drops

uhh and I don't know what else, I'm open to suggestions for more natural home remedy stuff to stock up on.

Also I have ibuprofen, and Tylenol cold/head congestion.

So the idea is that you hit me up if you're sick and want something to help with that! Or just want to eat my oranges or whatev. Here's to a healthy MAGFest!!

So after last year's MAGFlu epidemic, and the fact that I've gotten sick after 2 MAGFests in a row now, last year I decided that this year I will be super MAGFlu prevention center, with home remedies and stuff. I don't know how effective this will be, but I figured I'd at least try. So I will be bringing:

- oranges

- lemons and honey, for hot water + lemon + honey (it's my go-to remedy as soon as I feel so much as a tickle in my throat)

- tea. gee hopefully there will be a way to heat up water in the hotel room, well usually hotels have like a coffee pot or whatever.

- vitamin C tablets

- OJ possibly, but that would need to stay cold so I'm not sure

- throat drops

uhh and I don't know what else, I'm open to suggestions for more natural home remedy stuff to stock up on.

Also I have ibuprofen, and Tylenol cold/head congestion.

So the idea is that you hit me up if you're sick and want something to help with that! Or just want to eat my oranges or whatev. Here's to a healthy MAGFest!!

That is an awesome idea! The scars (literally) from my magflu last year are healed, and I don't really want to repeat the ordeal this year. If we hit up a grocery store sometime, I will get some oranges to assist nurse Amy in her quest. I also think having some tea is a good plan regardless. :-)

I lost my voice and am sick right now so yay! We both are, but hopefully we will feel better tomorrow and can be healthy again in time for Mag. Also Amy we have a collection of cold/flu medicine as well as cough drops and painkillers to add to the pool, and some chai tea.

Oh yeah and plenty of booze :)

So do me a favor, all of you. Drink water. More than you regularly do. Get hydrated, you'll be thankful you did before coming to mag.

Yeah, I'm normally pretty healthy, but caught my first MAGFlu last year. Couldn't even call off work since I had a major product launching that day.

Would anyone be willing to let my party of 3 (including me) crash in their room Wednesday night? We'll pay our way & are okay with floor space. Otherwise we'll get there Thursday morning.

I'll be floating around if anyone cares to say hello.

:mrgreen:

Also:

* Notices the far-right of the Google spreadsheet. *

I fucking love you guys. :nicework: