MAGFest X! PMD Time :(

Liontamer

Killer Studio Chops t-shirts?!?!?! Looks like I missed out on the time of my life. Who made those and how were they even ready when that just happened like a week ago?

Also are we going to get to see a sneak peak of the new site and forum designs anytime?

I'm going to have to try to go to this thing next year, it looks like everyone had a blast!

Killer Studio Chops t-shirts?!?!?! Looks like I missed out on the time of my life. Who made those and how were they even ready when that just happened like a week ago?

Also are we going to get to see a sneak peak of the new site and forum designs anytime?

I'm going to have to try to go to this thing next year, it looks like everyone had a blast!

YEP. MAGFEST WAS AWESOME. I think I got some of virt's sweat on me during his live set, and I think that means I have superpowers now.

Would be the shit to see you there next year.

The rest of my pics are uploaded. I have a few video clips to put on youtube but that's going to wait till tomorrow. I'm too damn tired to care right now.

MAGfest X was one of the best convention experiences I've ever had. I got to hang out with some awesome people and I made a bunch of new friends. You all do a great job in reminding me that even this introvert can make new friends. I'm quite grateful to have met you all.

I didn't get to say goodbye to nearly as many people as I wanted, so if I missed you my apologies. But it was super awesome meeting everyone that I did. It was almost overwhelming (in a good way). Also very difficult trying to remember screen names AND real names in some cases. Regardless, I had the time of my god damn life.

You are all awesome.