MAGFest X! PMD Time :(

Liontamer

I pre-registered and paid already under Supporter badge. So expect me there!

Oh yeah, added note here...forgot to mention. I don't know about hotel stay. I'd like my own room with bLiNd, but that's still up in the air so I'm tentatively looking for someone to room with as the daily hotel cost is just too much for me.

I'm also gonna try everything I can to get Global-Trance to go! I'm going to send him a $100 Southwest gift card and pay his badge. If anyone else can help him go, that would be so very awesome. I know times are rough right now in everyone's lives, but for him I'm willing to spare some cash so he can experience a great weekend. He's never gone and I think it would be nice for him to go. If he also goes, he can play his DJ set there too! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ari and myself will probably be going. This year since it's pretty expensive to room, we will be looking for a couple roommates.

We do have a couple requirements:

1. I feel bad saying this, but no snorers!

2. You gotta pay your equal share please!

3. You have to be okay that a billion random people will probably be in your room eating pizza and drinking a couple times most likely. PARTY OVER HERE!

We are both clean, nice, anything goes people.

Here are a couple emoticons to show that this is a light-hearted post:

:pretzel::mrgreen::nicework::roll:

Darkesward I'm not being serious I'm being srs.

Might? Considering your love for VGM, son I will be disappoint if you don't.

oops, I typed "I might be going" instead of "There is nothing that will keep me from this festival, including outstanding warrents for my arrest, loss of limb(s), or even the collapse of civilization". Clearly you can see the mistake, as they right next to each other on the keyboard. :-)

oops, I typed "I might be going" instead of "There is nothing that will keep me from this festival, including outstanding warrents for my arrest, loss of limb(s), or even the collapse of civilization". Clearly you can see the mistake, as they right next to each other on the keyboard. :-)

Plus, if you didn't go I'd be rooming alone with two girls -- I feel outvoted 1v1 enough as it is. :P

Ari and myself will probably be going. This year since it's pretty expensive to room, we will be looking for a couple roommates.

We do have a couple requirements:

1. I feel bad saying this, but no snorers!

2. You gotta pay your equal share please!

3. You have to be okay that a billion random people will probably be in your room eating pizza and drinking a couple times most likely. PARTY OVER HERE!

We are both clean, nice, anything goes people.

Here are a couple emoticons to show that this is a light-hearted post:

:pretzel::mrgreen::nicework::roll:

Darkesward I'm not being serious I'm being srs.

yea im down

Heh. I don't post often, but I've always wanted to go to a MAGfest.

Big problem.

I live in New Zealand. A 19 hour plane flight to the complete other side of the world away.

...If I did everything at its cheapest it would come to $2100 US/$2500 NZ (Approximate)

And then there's another problem.

I'm 16. I can't raise that much on Paper Run wage alone.

So I'll be finding about eight extra jobs for the time being.

I'm super determined to go though. Hope you guys are all able to go.

I should take swimming lessons. That'll cut down the price a bit. I mean come on.

There's just an ocean or two in the way.