MAGFest X! PMD Time :(

Liontamer

My brother and I would like to go. Need two more people for a room.

I'm 21, he's 16, both of us are very easy-going types. People with Magic cards or old school gaming systems for multiplayer would be a plus :D Mario Party 2, hmmm? Sonic Shuffle, hmmm?

I'd only rule out extreme party types. Not that we don't like you, we'll probably just bore you :)

• 4 weeks later...

*Thread Resurrection Process Complete*

Sooooo...I just found out that my university has arbitrarily decided that the dorms will not be open until the 11th (I study in DC btw). So not only would I not have a place to stay during MAGfest, there are two days where there is nothing going on. I may (bit of a stretch there) find a place to stay in between, but so far I can't go to MAG X at all. It's a shame because I finally got involved with the nerd culture.

Just curious...I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share a room. I saw that Brushfire had some room two months ago...or maybe someone else has an extra space. I would be willing to pay my share, as long as the price is not to heavy (I will use sleeping bag if necessary). Preferably nothing too loud, but knowing MAGfest, sleep will be as rare as diamond in Minecraft.

I'll be there. Bringing some friends with me.

Oh HECK YES. And Yes, I still need to play games with you online (totally missed you that day, no I am not avoiding you :nicework:)

Also, while I would love to have more people in my room this year, Val is having some of her Canadia friends experience MAG and they're staying with us so my room is unfortunately full. Sorry, NoNamer+everyoneelse