Oracle of Ages

champ the hippie

i absolutely love this site, but am continuedly disappointed to find there are very few remixes of songs from the oracle games, and oracle of ages isn't even in the game library. as these are my favorite handheld zelda games, i made an account for the sole purpose of requesting these games.

thanks a bundle

champ

Look up Oracle of Lime, a remix album made by Hylian Lemon with the entire soundtrack. It's really good.

There is a WIP album of the Seasons soundtrack, too.

I actually was working on that too, until I lost a lot of inspiration and the song had no direction to it. So now I have to start from scratch

i did double check, it's oracle of seasons that's not in there. and thanks for the link, is there any way to listen to it online? i feel a tad obnoxious, and for that i apologize. i'm new to this, so i'm still learning my way around and discovering things

Haha. No worries. The fact that you were looking for Oracle remixes means you're already a decent person. But it doesn't hurt to do a full search before asking stuff. :razz:

Some of the tracks are available on youtube, but otherwise you have to download to listen, if that's what you mean.