Recommend me your best trance

ClarkDuke

Yesterday my friend showed me this video on youtube.. I was never into electronica that much but this song has shown me the way... such good adrenalin pounding trance music..

anyone able to recommend me of more songs similar to this? Im rly new to the genre.........

Yesterday my friend showed me this video on youtube.. I was never into electronica that much but this song has shown me the way... such good adrenalin pounding trance music..

anyone able to recommend me of more songs similar to this? Im rly new to the genre.........

What ya need, is to get yurself some Akitaka Tohyama. "Karma" being a popular tune.

Karma -

Check out his stuff under the name "Ajurika". He has an EP out.

Try some of the British trance producers like Solarstone or Above and Beyond.

I like trance music and those two names I mentioned above are always on my mp3. player!

You might enjoy people like Armin Van Buuren and Tiesto as well. They are very popular DJs/producers that play many big venues around the globe.

Paul Van Dyk is another very good musician in this type of music. He is German and is also very popular amongst folk who like trance.

There is also an internet radio station called DI (Digitally Imported). Try typing in Digitally Imported into a search engine and see what comes up.

They are based in New York and there is a surprising amount of genres on there, to listen for free, as well. All of those genres are electronic, there's house, techno, trance, goa/psy trance, euro dance, the whole blinking lot, I'd highly recommend that site. It is well designed and easy to use, so that is nice.

Hope this helps...;-p

Try some of the British trance producers like Solarstone or Above and Beyond.

I like trance music and those two names I mentioned above are always on my mp3. player!

You might enjoy people like Armin Van Buuren and Tiesto as well. They are very popular DJs/producers that play many big venues around the globe.

Paul Van Dyk is another very good musician in this type of music. He is German and is also very popular amongst folk who like trance.

There is also an internet radio station called DI (Digitally Imported). Try typing in Digitally Imported into a search engine and see what comes up.

They are based in New York and there is a surprising amount of genres on there, to listen for free, as well. All of those genres are electronic, there's house, techno, trance, goa/psy trance, euro dance, the whole blinking lot, I'd highly recommend that site. It is well designed and easy to use, so that is nice.

Hope this helps...;-p

hmmmmm yea the Digitally imported thing helps a tonnnnn.. that sounds like an amazing source.. and i may be new to the genre but im not so new that I dont know who tiesto and AVB is lol :tomatoface:

hmmmmm yea the Digitally imported thing helps a tonnnnn.. that sounds like an amazing source.. and i may be new to the genre but im not so new that I dont know who tiesto and AVB is lol :tomatoface:

If you use itunes, Armin van Buuren has a really popular podcast called A State of Trance, which I've found some great artists from. In particular I'd recommend

and

If you use itunes, Armin van Buuren has a really popular podcast called A State of Trance, which I've found some great artists from. In particular I'd recommend
and

Could be a "tomayto"/"tomahto" issue, but I prefer Trance Around The World podcast by Above & Beyond. Plus their new album, Group Therapy, is pretty tight. Here is a sample:

I also have a soft spot for Alphazone (a bit old, but still sounds alright to me):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YK8tn8UdNs

PVD is not bad, was actually at his set in NYC a couple of weeks ago, good for partying, but I don't know if it would be the same for just listening.

• 3 weeks later...

ProTip: youtube generally puts similar things in the sidebar.

You couldn't have picked a better subgenre than psytrance. Also look up Goa, a similar branch. It doesn't get any better than Man with No Name, and older Infected Mushroom (new too, it's just not really psytrance anymore).

EDIT:

If you're familiar with Teleport, you'll see how clever this remix is.

• 3 weeks later...

I also have a soft spot for Alphazone (a bit old, but still sounds alright to me):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YK8tn8UdNs

wow alphazone's "revelations" was like my theme song for awhile... I didn't know they were old :(

here's my favorite "old hands up" track:

dat chord stabs at 1:40

I sometimes miss the good ol days of TI Virus supersaw domination

Hey guys,

You're posting some really great stuff. I've been getting into a lot of vocal trance lately and two of my favorite vocalist are: Emma Hewitt(Live Forever, Light, I Will Be The Same, No Goodbyes), and Tiff Lacey(Should've Known, Ecstacy, Open Your Heart). A few other good songs I enjoy are: My Mind Is With You(W&W Remix), Black Is The New Yellow - Super8 & Tab, Forgive me - Daniel Kandi, So High(Martin Roth Remix), Forbidden Paradise(Deep Trance Mix) - Tiesto, Vanilla(Original Mix) - Tydi, as someones mentioned, Infected Mushroom's good stuff along with: Gareth Emery, Tiesto, Robert Miles, Serge Devant, Alex MORPH, Van Buuren, ATB, Above and beyond and I could go on because I love Trance and other forms of electronic music but hope you find something you like man.

• 2 months later...