Mega Man Legends 3 Cancelled

The Phalanx

This is beyond the pale. They played a huge song and dance about this, with fan support and involvement, and were even gonna put a price point on the goddamn DEMO, and now they just sweep it all away?

Is there ANY way to turn this around? Blarg.

Is there ANY way to turn this around? Blarg.

One way I could think of is to convert and re-work the project into a proper console title rather than a handheld. Wishful thinking but it beats just scraping everything. Maybe even redo the original games along side it as a bonus or something.

redesignedcolored.jpg

But yes, capcom are idiots

What was the required criteria?

The third coming of Christ?

Fixed for accuracy.

I had no idea how popular this series was until everyone who has ever lived and died on the interweb jumped up to sing hallelujah when it was announced. I never heard ANYONE talk about Mega Man Legend or Mega Man Legend 2 or, God forbid, Mega Man Legend 64, ever.

What have I been missing?

Fixed for accuracy.

I had no idea how popular this series was until everyone who has ever lived and died on the interweb jumped up to sing hallelujah when it was announced. I never heard ANYONE talk about Mega Man Legend or Mega Man Legend 2 or, God forbid, Mega Man Legend 64, ever.

What have I been missing?

You have been missing out on one of the best exploration games ever.

Some of the most game immersion moments of my life were playing this game.

The game played like old school armored cores, the controls were a little stiff but that's what made it exciting for me.

The setting was amazingly original, unlike today, where we seem to be getting a lot less original stories coming out of games today.

This game had rocket skates, god every day I wish I had those in real life.

The servebot's were first shown in this game, which they have sort of been the mascot for Capcom for a long time running.

But I'll just give you a link and let you see a few tidbits of game play, but I urge you to give this game a go.

http://lparchive.org/Mega-Man-Legends/

Just check the first episode and see if you'll like it.

I have a legitimate copy Megaman Legends 1, 2, and a copy of The Misadventures of Tron Bonne (Tron is the antagonist to Megaman. and the chick in a mech in Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 & 3) Which was a prequel.

Honestly, the true reason I bought a 3ds was for Megaman Legends 3, yes I was excited about the other 3DS games, but MML3 was the real deal breaker. I am shocked that they decided to cancel a game that from what I saw had a huge fan base which would support for the game. Needless to say I wish they would reconsider, or at the very least give long time fans of Capcom something to look forward to.