Mega Man 8 - Wily Tower 1, 2, and Grenade Man/Title

This is really cool. ♥

Woke up at 2:30, couldn't get back to sleep, so I went back to work. I was just going to make an edit, but since synesthetic was gracious enough to comment, I figured I'd better go ahead and make a real post for clarity's sake.

I'm pretty sure it's done now, all I changed from the last update was adding in the "Jump, Jump!!" "Slide, Slide!!" sound effects from the game, which I've been thinking of doing for a while (and glitching them out a little bit, of course). Kept the same link too, since it's a minor change. I think it turned out pretty nicely, and after some tweaking I even got it to say "Die" at the end as an added, titular bonus.

pH

Rock. Fucking. Solid.

I listened to this at MAX volume and was never bitten by any of the synths, which was my only gripe. This thing is so balanced, 100% Awesome, completely interesting and super satisfying. I love it, every bit of it. This is an absolutely top-notch submittable mix and I would expect it to pass, fine just fine. (I'm not a judge, but I do know the criteria pretty well and this meets them well) I'm going to just pretend to be a judge for fun...

YES.