Final Fantasy Type-0

Thin Crust

This looks very promising. More promising then XIII-2 will ever be. Besides the fact that this is a PSP game.

If people think this is bad, then something is wrong with them.

Plus it has a ton of things the old FF's do, including GILGAMESH, airships, world map, 14 playable characters, controllable summons, etc.

I skipped around in the gameplay videos, so maybe I missed something, but does anyone else think that this looks like the deformed, possibly incestuous lovechild of FFVII Crisis Core and FFXIII?

Welp on the first gameplay video link the description states~

Hajime Tabata previously worked on Before Crisis -Final Fantasy VII- and Crisis Core -Final Fantasy VII-. This is Tabata's first time as writer.

So there you go. As for the game itself, I'm on a "wait and see more" mode.

I'm still quite surprised how many have ADD/ADHD these days though; quite sad really

no he's probably saying that walking around a big empty place doing literally nothing is boring

Yeah, for a video that was meant to highlight how cool the gameplay is going to be, they picked a pretty awful segment. I'm not saying I won't give the game a chance, though.

ps bleck what is your sig i like it?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I think it's looking just as bad as every other recent FF game (save 4 Warriors of Light, apparently)

Agreed.

Also, what is up with Japan's interest in making so many damn things revolve around teenagers under the age of 18 going to school's that teach nothing but combat.

I know it is supposed to "pull" in kids around that age that wish they could learn all that cool stuff instead of math, english, chemistry, etc at their age, but really, it just makes the games/shows they make for me that much unappealing. *inbeforeyoureawizardharry*

Japan, it is okay to make games that have heroes that are over the age of 25 *25 being rare in itself for most of their games and shows*