"Terra's Awakening" - Final Fantasy VI (Terra's Theme/Awakening Remix)

ad.mixx

So I started this one last night, and finally finished.

This was originally meant to be some fast paced electronic, but I eventually scrapped everything, got inspired by a certain

, and suddenly started making something similar to "The Last Schala Mix Ever".

So yeah.

Source.

Remix (Box).

I'd appreciate any feedback or criticism if possible. Thanks for listening!

Just a quick post, I actually went ahead and updated this just a little since TGH suggested. Added a pad to kind of fill out space a bit and strengthened the kick a little. I might try some new pads in the future to fill it out a bit more if necessary (somehow, I'm having a hard time finding the right pad). Think I need to put this down for today, though. Haha.

I love it! Its beautiful. The variations on the melody and counter melodies are fantastic. I like the soundscape you have, it really compliments the lead lines.

In terms of pads, I reckon at about 3:00 it would be nice to introduce some high-pitched/frequency pads. It feels like theres a big space in the high frequencies that wants to be filled! Perhaps use something with a string/glass-like character. It would just add a bit more spice to the melody on its return and give the piece some finality.

Good job :)