Anyone in need of some artwork?

hybridmink

First of all, let me apologize if I'm posting this in the wrong place. I'm planning on drawing some Metroid artwork soon (Phazon suit from Prime) and after looking around, I notice there are at least a couple Metroid projects currently underway. This got me thinking that I could offer up some artwork to anyone that might need some.

Of course this isn't just limited to Metroid. I do fanart from time to time so I wouldn't mind providing some art to other projects too. So instead of posting in every recruit thread to see if they need some art, I figured I would just make this thread.

If you are in need of any art, for say an album cover or just a piece to throw up on your album's website, let me know. Here's my deviantart page to get an idea of how I work (or you can just click the face in my signature) :)

http://hybridmink.deviantart.com/

How much do you charge?

It depends on what you're looking for. If you have something in mind, send me a pm. I generally go by this: http://hybridmink.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3ffnjy.

However, if there's a project that I can really get behind and am inspired to draw something for it, I'll just do it free of charge. :)

As for you Guifrog, I'm not really good with animals (or amphibians) and I'd have to ask for a commission fee. :( (see link above)

Yes, in fact I posted in that thread offering up some art but they decided to go with dish's art before I got the chance. Jose said they weren't looking for any more art. It's too bad because I'm a big Street Fighter fan and I loved that OST as well.

By the way, here's that Metroid art I mentioned I was working on: http://hybridmink.deviantart.com/art/Phazon-Suit-Acquired-244842095

If you'd be interested down the line, I'm looking for help with artwork for the Dragon Warrior Project. Mostly for clean up and line work which I suck at, and possible coloring/shading. This is down the line though, but if you're interested in helping with that (and possibly other stuff too depending) in terms of artwork for that project, I'm all eyes.

If you'd be interested down the line, I'm looking for help with artwork for the Dragon Warrior Project. Mostly for clean up and line work which I suck at, and possible coloring/shading. This is down the line though, but if you're interested in helping with that (and possibly other stuff too depending) in terms of artwork for that project, I'm all eyes.

Just let me know when you need something and I can tell you if I'm available at the time.

• 5 months later...

I should have some more free time to draw in January so I am bumping this thread in case anyone is in need of some art. Since I made this thread, I've had a number of people talk to me about projects and a few that I have done art for.

I should specify that I'm really only offering free artwork for album projects or other things related to OCR. If you have something personal in mind, I still offer commissioned drawings at a fair price.

Please check out my deviantart page linked in my signature and let me know if you're interested or if you have any upcoming projects you would like me on. If you have spoken to me already, chances are that I am following your thread and responding to your private messages. Thanks!