Team OC ReMix [Halo2 Clan]

WesPip

So I just spent a bit of time reading through the first pages of this topic, and it occurred to me that we don't spend nearly as much time together as a clan as we used to. Sure, we still have good times, but we don't have the stories, the awards, the same amount of people, and WINGLESS. Which has led me to the following conclusion:

WE NEED TO RE-INSTATE THE CLAN MEET DAY/TIME.

Wednesdays at 9 CDT/CST?

I'm actually wondering, since it was just dialogue, if it would have been better to just do that one as an MP3. I might rip the audio and repost later if everyone else concurs.

Edit: Oh (And I know Wespip is going to rip my head off), my dad bought (Or rather made me go out and buy) an Xbox 360 Elite, which was just stocked today at my local Circuit City, and in return shaved off over half my rent for the month and gave me the old Xbox 360. So I have officially jumped on the 360 Bandwagon.

Oh... And he gave me the huge-ass harddrive too. The only thing that sucks is I have to redo GRAW and most of Forza Motorsport 2, but tis a minor setback for awesomeness.

Edit 2: That was awesome. Can't wait for the others, this is gonna be epic!

Also, needs more me/less Jeff, Icy.

Wednesday's vid is going to be "WesPip sings." ;-)

And I have decided the next song I am to sing when we play again. Anyone up for Tuesday night?

As in tonight? But...the Microsoft E3 press conference is tonight!

Anyway, here's the newest entry in our series, "Deimos sings": http://files.filefront.com/Deimos+singswmv/;8016821;;/fileinfo.html Check out the mad spawn-kill at around 5:50, and listen for the Lockout Eagle at 6:09.

It's okay if you can't make it. But I'll probably be on late, around maybe 10:00 or 11:00. Besides, I need to re-download all the maps since I've migrated to a 360.

Edit: That was probably the worst singing ever.... lol.

My next songs will be:

Loser - by Beck

Welcome to the Jungle - Guns and Roses

Major Halo pwnage at E3 thus far. First there was the live-action short, "Arms Race," and then there was the Halo 3 campaign trailer. Now GameTrailers has footage of Halo Wars up, and there's supposedly a trailer on the Marketplace. And that's to say nothing about the Halo 3-themed Elite and accessories.

Anyway, Wes was supposed to sing in this video, but there wasn't a lot of that happening: http://files.filefront.com/WesPip+supposedtosingwmv/;8026571;;/fileinfo.html Watch for an epic kill-steal at the end. In fact, it was so epic, I had to do a replay.

Also, I found a bit of news that Deimos might be interested in: http://www.majornelson.com/archive/2007/07/11/ace-combat-6-demo.aspx

Anyway, Wes was supposed to sing in this video, but there wasn't a lot of that happening: http://files.filefront.com/WesPip+supposedtosingwmv/;8026571;;/fileinfo.html Watch for an epic kill-steal at the end. In fact, it was so epic, I had to do a replay.

Yes! That was probably my finest Halo 2 moment ever!

Edit: I didn't realize just how epic that kill-steal was until I watched that video. You were about to kill Jeff, then all of a sudden a purple flash of light rips through Jeff's elite's head!

Epic... just as you said.

Actually, if you look at Icy's death screen before that happened, you see me pick up a beam rifle and get into position from where I sniped for the last point. Awesome ^_^

Also, I found a bit of news that Deimos might be interested in: http://www.majornelson.com/archive/2007/07/11/ace-combat-6-demo.aspx

Are you fucking serious!? Ima download this RIGHT NOW.

Edit (Last one I swear): I would like to do another game night soon. I can play without suffering the reprocussions of being up late on Saturday night, but I can also play friday night.

• 2 weeks later...

Where have I been? In mourning. :cry: Or, more precisely, hacking GoldenEye 007. (You haven't played Runway until you've played it with an A.I. co-op buddy.) But, because you are correct in that I need to show some original Xbox love:

*turns original Xbox on*

Once the Conker crowd signs off (or if I feel the urge to strangle various members of the community), I'll probably head onto Halo 2.

As you were not on (or maybe you were, I was out seeing a movie), I will probably play tomorrow night. Others should join in as well

And Wespip, what the fuck? You left without letting me know you were leaving, least you could have done was say "later" or something instead of randomly signing off :<