Team OC ReMix [Halo2 Clan]

WesPip

So, now that Halo3's coming up, is the clan gonna stay more or less the same? Since I ordered mine online, I'll probly be about a week behind. SO, what I recommend is as follows:

Deimos, being an OL of the current clan, starts the new OCR clan for Halo3 [as well as the thread], and as people post/etc, adds them and restores and special rank they had in THIS clan.

Sound good?

If so, I'd say start the thread now as, like, a pre-registration-type thing.

Exceptions to having their previous ranks may be redchlorine and deej, cause neither has been seen in these parts in many a fortnight. I suggest we replace Deej as OL with Icy. Deej can probly still be staff though.

So, now that Halo3's coming up, is the clan gonna stay more or less the same? Since I ordered mine online, I'll probly be about a week behind. SO, what I recommend is as follows:

Deimos, being an OL of the current clan, starts the new OCR clan for Halo3 [as well as the thread], and as people post/etc, adds them and restores and special rank they had in THIS clan.

Sound good?

If so, I'd say start the thread now as, like, a pre-registration-type thing.

Exceptions to having their previous ranks may be redchlorine and deej, cause neither has been seen in these parts in many a fortnight. I suggest we replace Deej as OL with Icy. Deej can probly still be staff though.

get a mod to delete my thread then so theres only one halo 3 thread

and if you dont wanna be a week behind buy the game at a store then return the one from online to the store

Halo 3's not going to have clan support. The current word on the street is that the Fall '07 Dashboard update will add Live-wide clan support complete with...CUSTOM RANKS! Hoo-rah!

I'm planning on buying Halo 3 at midnight on the 25th; failing that, I'll be picking it up later that day. But I won't be playing online until I Finish the Fight so I can avoid spoilers.

And since I plan on sticking around, I approve of me being promoted. :wink:

Eh, we can still have our Virtual Clan right here. Same titles and all. The only difference is that Bungie doesn't make it official.

I'm still willing to assume my role as Overlord (and I keep forgetting to change that damn pic in my sig to state that fact) as I imagine Deej Valen and Wespip will as well.

The only problem I can see with doing this though is that we'd actually have to keep those who want to be in the clan on our individual friends list. So I have a couple ideas how to remedy that.

1) We keep everyone on a trial basis. Those who play frequently and are fun to play with can stay.

2) Anyone inactive from Halo 3 (unless you play another game with that person or have become a "friend" in a sense) will be removed from a friends list after an extended amount of time. Not to say a week, but more like a month. Best not to keep our individual friend lists gummed up by others just to keep the clan together. If you don't play frequently enough, it might just be better to not join.

3) Favored players from the original clan are allowed in no questions asked. On that note, Wespip, I think we should go through our current Halo 2 clan list and at least go through and find the more prominent players and remove the others we've more or less never seen play Halo 2. It'll make the job a bit easier.

Those are my ideas. And of course, the title page of the new thread will feature a member list making management a little easier as well.

And for sake of those who still play Halo 2 in the coming days ahead, we should probably still keep the Halo 2 clan active, if anything for reminiscing purposes.

Okay that being said...

I'll be getting my copy of Halo 3 opening night (Might as well, since my friend is having a B-day party like a block away from where I reserved my copy and the party will be over around 10 or 11). However, don't expect me online until after I've finished campaign which shouldn't be more than a couple days (Don't want some snot-nosed 10 year old brat spoiling the end for me). My family will be back east for about a week, so there will be at least one or two overnighters at my disposal so good times are at hand.

So as fellow player and Overlord, we'll see ya guys at Halo 3 real soon. Looking forward to many more sleepless nights and lots of fun with ya guys again :)

(And to kick it off, who's up for a few more "last" Halo 2 games Saturday night? I don't have to work so I've got free reign that night)

Edit: Oh and approved on Icy Guy joining the Overlord ranks. Although I'm still bitter over the other night playing sonic of all things, Icy.... you ass <3

yay promotion omg thx

And I'm up for some Halo 2 Saturday night, although I'll probably leave the room if the party leader decides to do matchmaking. Now that the Halo 3 torrent is out, even more people are going to have access to it so they can spoil the ending for those of us who don't want it spoiled. Jerks.

Edit: Oh and approved on Icy Guy joining the Overlord ranks. Although I'm still bitter over the other night playing sonic of all things, Icy.... you ass <3

That teleporter coming up was pure dumb luck. :grin:

yay promotion omg thx

And I'm up for some Halo 2 Saturday night, although I'll probably leave the room if the party leader decides to do matchmaking. Now that the Halo 3 torrent is out, even more people are going to have access to it so they can spoil the ending for those of us who don't want it spoiled. Jerks.

Point taken. Good games shall be had. I think if anyone were to spoil the ending to Halo 3, it will be on the scale comparable to...

OMGSPOILERZ!!!!!!!

Aeris dying in FF7.

That teleporter coming up was pure dumb luck. :grin:

I don't care. It still pissed the fuck out of me. What sucks most is every time I think of you or play with you, I'll always remember that and feel bitter. You could have at least (out of pity) let me win that round...

Shit. haven't been 'round these parts in awhile; guess that'll change now that it's time to finish the fight. Just got done playing rocket race with Metrion and some of my other Halo buddies, and ZOMG. Best. Gametype. EVAR. Epic lulz the whole time - I imagine Metrion'll back me up on that, at least I think he will (quiet person + quiet mic = hard to hear). We gotta play it again with a bunch of the dudes from the clan.

Yes and no.

Its because when I was playing with Lazy, we missed a cutscene on The Ark, so we quit and loaded from where we were, so it didn't count it as beating it. I was missing my Refuge achievement til I happened to play through that bit on my solo campaign.

Also, you guys suck. *left out*

;.;

• 3 weeks later...

Well, we may not be able to help you with any of those achievements, since most are for FFA, but send one of us an FR and we'll start playing. Mine's Darkflame894, and while I can't guarantee consistent online-ness, i can give you tags for other clan members. (Accursed lack of clan support on 360!) @Wes: 1 central? Meep, may not see much of youz then; I usually get off around there (2 EST). T_T

I'd holler at Deimos, but I assume he's far to engrossed in Ace Combat to pay any attention to bodily functions, let alone dear old Darkflame...

Yeah, 1 am cst.

Obviously, in case it wasn't already painfully obvious, I'm on Halo/3/ lately. Also The Orange Box, but if I see someone on some other game [or get sent an invite] I'll typically join/accept.

Oh, and also Katamari's a little distracting now too.

Rolling and all.