Team OC ReMix [Halo2 Clan]

WesPip

Don't feel like quoting or looking it up because that would require me to click the back button on my browser, but whoever was wondering about the old clan, here is the jist.

Basically, no one ever played. Ever. The last time we had a game together was like January, maybe earlier. Since someone posted about the auto update, we all randomly got in the Halo 2 mood again and started a fresh new clan.

I won't be able to play tonight. Doing my first gig with the band. Maybe tomorrow, but definitely Monday for sure. Gotta test out the new maps and shiz.

GT: SAINTSAKI

I serve my masters to the death (although I don't like to die but rather bring our enemies to obvivion ^ ^) Too bad they're resetting the stats next monday after the new maps come out. But Containment looks like a bad ass seige map (Go Snipers!) and the new updates have all but destroyed cheats (for now...)

If you guys haven't seen em, there are Walk Throughs of the 4 new maps on RedvsBlue.com.

Good times!

I'M IN! It's pretty cool. Here I am sitting with 45 bucks in my account and now way to put in more (they won't let you deposit cash), and I couldn't find a way to change the billing to monthly. So I'm sitting here, ready to give up, when I see something about free trials in games, so I pop open Halo 2, and sure enough, two months. So, I'm back online, although my account is reset. And, what makes it better, is that I checked the free trial, and it was supposed to expire last month, but they still took it, so that was really cool. Hope to see everyone online.

My gamertag is FF6Cyan Ide (I will KILL whoever took Cyan Ide)

Sadly, my connection crapped out on me at the tail end, so I decided to call it a night on a high note.

BEST XBOX LIVE NIGHT EVER. It's the only time I've played xbox live and didn't want to kill myself or cancel my subscription immediately. I was actually laughing my ass off the whole time.

Oh, and a fond thank you to our gender-confused compatriot, Leafy, who showed that wether male or female, you'll scream like a little bitch when you've got a flag and a warthog.

Huzzah!

Sadly, my connection crapped out on me at the tail end, so I decided to call it a night on a high note.

BEST XBOX LIVE NIGHT EVER. It's the only time I've played xbox live and didn't want to kill myself or cancel my subscription immediately. I was actually laughing my ass off the whole time.

Oh, and a fond thank you to our gender-confused compatriot, Leafy, who showed that wether male or female, you'll scream like a little bitch when you've got a flag and a warthog.

Huzzah!

Gahhhh, must. go. on. soon.

Hey..yeah that was a great night!

Thanks for the comlpiment Wingles...I think.. o_O

Yeah we should play more often! That was one of the best nights I have ever played on xbox live, so thanks Cyanide and Wingless!

Hope to see every one else online :D

GT - Lazy Leaf

aka ScrubinBubbles

----

i'm in if there are still spots left

gamertag= metrion

i'm gonna try to buy the maps, where did you find out that they're coming out monday?

Bungie.net

I'll do my best to be on sometime. But being it's a schoolnight, I dunno.

...Or any goddamn website on the internet that has anything to do with Halo or games... or anything.

Sweet tap-dancing Jesus, you're out of the fucking clan.

/mean

Uhoh, mister Wingless is going mad with power!

Or something.

Anyways, invites have been sent to everyone but FF6Cyan Ide, metrion, and Lazy Leaf.

I'll do those later. So...I'm glad to see the clan is coming along nicely?

Also, sorry I missed last night, but i needed to do some serious drinking with friends...so...yeah.

edit: ugh, seems i won't be online at the meet time tonight. i volunteered my tv/suround-sound to my dad to watch a movie, and i completely forgot about Halo2. I'm not a big enough dick to kick him off, so i'm absent for tonight. I'll get on later, though, and update the invites.

Yeah! We played some awesome games..but we all know..in the end SCRUBIN BUBBLES PREVAILED THE VICTOR! :o

>_> <_<

Yeah and Tuity Frooty.. was crazy...but we pwned him/her too moowuahhahaha

I learned a very important equation today:

Lazy Leaf + Warthog + Wingless = pwn

My favortie game was teh Snipers only game >.> *cough*cyanidegotpwned*cough* :P

Thanks to every one who played that was great fun I'll see you all next weekend for sure!