Team OC ReMix [Halo2 Clan]

WesPip

And we can't forget Dark or Cyan talking to Icy Guy's mom. [icy Mom :lol: ]

Hehe, nope, especially since Dark was trying to convince her to let me stay on Live longer, which is a bit of an extension of the running joke that his name carries a lot of weight with my parents. Of course, if my mom let me, I would've stayed on longer, since playing chicken with Warthogs on the Headlong jump ramp is always fun. I especially liked the part where I sniped Dark out of the 'Hog's driver seat. In spite of the fact that he pretended he didn't, I think he did. See, Dark and I tend to make a point of killing each other in matches where we're on opposing teams (or if it's a battle royale), and he sometimes makes a point of trying to kill me even if we're on the SAME team.

Also, while on the subject of Dark, I think our sessions of Rocketball on small levels have done something to him. Namely, he'll sometimes suggest playing that. It's very much unlike him, because, normally, he isn't big on playing Oddball.

Anyway, 15 minutes, guys. And I don't mean this in the same way they used it in the movie Grease.

Even though it's not a quote, per se, the winner of tonight's awesomeness award is...

Wait...oh my, this never happens! We have a tie!

Me and Lazy for the frequent use of our Secret Box Technique. Good times.

Sorry, guys, looks like there'll be no Live for me tonight. There are WAAAY more important things going on right now, such as a whole bunch of sweaty guys yelling cliche one liners and grabbing each other all while in naught but their underwear. TWO freaking hours....is that so much to ask, just two hours a day to stop doing homework and going to class, but if i play live while wrestling is on I'll be hearing him whine about it all freaking night long and into the coming months, so it looks like not playing wins. GOD I HATE MY ROOMATE.

Sorry, guys, looks like there'll be no Live for me tonight. There are WAAAY more important things going on right now, such as a whole bunch of sweaty guys yelling cliche one liners and grabbing each other all while in naught but their underwear. TWO freaking hours....is that so much to ask, just two hours a day to stop doing homework and going to class, but if i play live while wrestling is on I'll be hearing him whine about it all freaking night long and into the coming months, so it looks like not playing wins. GOD I HATE MY ROOMATE.

Get another TV. Seriously, ever since hologram projectors got popular, TV's are freaking cheap.

Anyway, I won't be on tonight either, I'm a bit sick. Kill some n00bs in the name of Spleen.

Get another TV. Seriously, ever since hologram projectors got popular, TV's are freaking cheap.

Anyway, I won't be on tonight either, I'm a bit sick. Kill some n00bs in the name of Spleen.

Don't look at me, I'm the one with the TV. Tell the whiner to get one.

I can't remember though. Something with a D, was pissing off Lazy and bitching about the horrible driving? You know...the...person? Was Pink in the awesome Brown vs Pink match...yeah.

Oh, THAT guy with a D. I forgive you because I don't remember his name, either...although I think the word the D formed is "Dark," but don't quote me on it.

Was Pink in the awesome Brown vs Pink match...yeah.

You Brown vs Pink'd without me? What?!

I didn't wanna do it. They MADE me. PEER PRESSURE.

But again, Brown triumphed over Pink.

Thanks, in part, to the Secret Box Technique.

Even though it's not a quote, per se, the winner of tonight's awesomeness award is...

Wait...oh my, this never happens! We have a tie!

Me and Lazy for the frequent use of our Secret Box Technique. Good times.

Yes..good times indeed..I have a feeling we'll be using that techniquein teh future..its works well :P

Yeah some one kept insulting my driving skills..>_< How dare they! We all know I have da skillz when its comes to driving a wart hog :]

I'm gonna try. I have oodles of algebra, but I'll try.

I've gotten really good at Team Slayer on Zanzibar. I've found if one person snipes from that sniping hill, they can usually keep people from leaving the base. Then someone grabs rockets and ghost spams.

It's worked in several matchmade games.

I shall lend my phallus to the proceedings.

Does this have anything to do with the "trial by phallus" you mentioned a few days ago?

Anyway, I might be on tonight. I may be stuck trying to edit a movie at super-speed (when I told someone I could edit 20 to 30 minutes of footage in three days, I was basically kidding myself; I'll have to tell them I need more time), but I'll try and make it.

Yeah, I lied.

But I'm making really excellent progress with the new site(s). You'll thank me when you see them, then it's back on the horse, as they say.

Good. Your site better make sense by tomorrow.

We missed you though.

We tried to befriend the other team... they refused.

And then we played a bunch of level 27 n00bs that didn't do anything but plasma pistol battle rifle combo.