Team OC ReMix [Halo2 Clan]

WesPip

Hey, I just got Live, so this sounds sweet. I keep getting invites, but it's from people I've never met, and only played against once, and I see no reason for that.

My gamer tag is Dr Marius

I won't be on later tonight, 'cuase Saturday Night Live is on, but send me an invite, and I'll get it 'cuase I just got fired. Been spending a couple days of me time, while finding a new job.

BTW, would 9:00 CST be 7:00 EDT (Ohio)? (I think Ohio's EDT)

Hey, I just got Live, so this sounds sweet. I keep getting invites, but it's from people I've never met, and only played against once, and I see no reason for that.

My gamer tag is Dr Marius

I won't be on later tonight, 'cuase Saturday Night Live is on, but send me an invite, and I'll get it 'cuase I just got fired. Been spending a couple days of me time, while finding a new job.

BTW, would 9:00 CST be 7:00 EDT (Ohio)? (I think Ohio's EDT)

Yay! Welcome aboard.

Oh dear god, I forgot to mention something. Hopefully, from the discussion I've been reading so far it won't matter much, but I'm not very good at all. Let me rephrase that. I'm pretty damn good at all the gametypes no one likes, and terrible at Slayer. I can't play Slayer, I can't play Team Slayer. I still enjoy it, just I'll bring the clan down something fierce.

Anyway, if no one cares about that, I'd love to join the clan.

Also, can anyone answer my question about the time?

Don't worry, TheWingless and LazyLeaf bring us down too, and I haven't booted 'em...yet.

*snicker*

No seriously, we dont care, as long as you're not a dick ^_^

'Tis a clan more for fun than skill...since...most of us=not very good.

And XeLa, we kinda need your Gamer Tag to send you an invite.

Yeah, that's what I was looking at when I made my question, I just wanted to know if I got it right.

Don't worry, TheWingless and LazyLeaf bring us down too, and I haven't booted 'em...yet.

*snicker*

So, to join, do you send a buddy request to me, or do I send one to you?

Technically, Friend Requests aren't mandatory...not infrequent, but not mandatory either.

Anyone in the clan [Member, Staff, or Overlord...any rank but Peon] can send you [or any other Live user, for that matter] a clan invite.

I'll try to get on tomorrow before the Mother's Day stuff starts, so as to get the invite out of the way before I...procrastinate more?

You'll have an invite waiting for you before Monday, for sure. I'll send one [assuming nobody else has yet] when i get home from said holiday stuffs, but the time is currently unknown.

Point is, you don't actually need to do anything except wait and accept.

*snicker*

I know Xela, I'll send him one today.

XeLa invite is sent, via Spleen.

Marius invite is sent, via me.

Invites are up-to-date.

And nobody was on today. Well...pretty much nobody. So i continued my Campiagn mode, and then rolled along my katamari.

Whatever works.

XeLa invite is sent, via Spleen.

Marius invite is sent, via me.

Invites are up-to-date.

And nobody was on today. Well...pretty much nobody. So i continued my Campiagn mode, and then rolled along my katamari.

Whatever works.

Alright, awesome, got that. So, can anyone answer my question as to whether or not we should be on at 7? And what if everyone is on at the designated time, isn't there more than 16 people? What happens then?

(BTW, in order to not look too bad in the clan, I went and got my Rumble Pit lvl up to 10)

Well, that's yet to happen, so it's not a big concern. So far, we've never had more than...8 people, i believe...on at one time.

As for the time, I'm still too lazy to check, but that sounds right. When in doubt, and too lazy to check a timezone chart, sign on every hour til everyone's on. Then you'll know ^_^

Your mother must *really* fucking hate you, then :(

It was.... really really different. I think they did it "about" as good as could be expected from the commercials. I was VERY happy that it used internal monologues throughtout the movie (for example the whale) AND had a narrarator. Without those, there was no way to do the jokes that the book had. I agree that a LOT was missing, and a lot was overdone, but I still laughed a lot.

I want to join. As soon as my router gets here I'll be on Xbox Live (hopefully) as Sonic00_321. As soon as I finish making my GamerTag I'll post here and wait for that invite. I'm on pacific time(west sayiide!) but hopefully that won't be too much of a problem. See ya later.

Update! I set up my account today. My GamerTag is Sonic00. I'll post again when my router gets here(I won't be able to play until then).

Sonofabitch. Whenever we have a heavy storm, the cable just goes to hell. It's twitchy enough with LIVE on a perfect day, and today we had a monsoon :cry:

Anyways, nice to see new faces, although some were a bit more audacious than I would like in beginning members. The right to speak in Clan OCRemix must be EARNED.

Without further apu!

Really early QoTD

Me against MrB123 in RocketBall

MrB hits me with the skull

Me: You don't hit me, (I melee hit him with the rocket launcher), I (he hits me with skull) hit (I hit him again) you! (he hits me, I die)

and a new addition!

THE PAGE OF SHAME!!!!

Icy guy deliberately asking for a level only to exploit it by hiding on a narrow ledge that only the most deplorable and despicable Halo2 player would know about. As such, I am demoting IcyGuy from Dork to Dweeb Errant. May God have mercy on your soul.

The right to speak in Clan OCRemix must be EARNED.

Sorry about that. You guys should post more 'etiquette' rules here, for all us newbies. Such as, don't steal Lazy Leaf's warthog and such. That's just the kind of thing I wish I had known going into it. heh heh. Damn was he pissed.

Oh, and in a clan, what's a peon?