Team OC ReMix [Halo2 Clan]

WesPip

Lets have a ClanMatch sometime soon. I say on Friday or Saturday night. As for what specific time I'll leave that up for discussion. Be sure to keep time zones in mind when choosing.

Oh and Wingless, its nubs not noobs. Thats what all the cool kids are saying.

As a few of you know, this week I am at a high-speed-internet-less house. However, I have discovered a neighbor with very shoddy wireless security. In short, I can get on live.

Albeit illicitly. [big words!] :twisted:

Tonight is an exception.

I have to finish tetris or I won't pass my programming class.

Heheh. Yep, poor Lazy, what will she do sans vibrator?

And..eh...even though it's not who you're talking about, I did a slightly clan clean-up.

As a clan dedicated to FUN matches, we will NOT tolerate people being complete assholes.

Just a warning for any future clan-go'ers. Or...clan...comers?

I think I can speak for those of us who don't have a router (and thus no way to connect to our PC and Xbox at the same time) and/or already have Live

Oddly enough, Xlink is easier to get running than plugging a mouse into your PC. As long as you have a network card and a crossover cable, you'll be connected instantly.

not...really since you ahve to change a few of your router ports and settings. Well, atleast I did.

Heh.

Last night I went to a halo party and during my turn as party leader, I introduced them to the chaos we fondly call rocketball on warlock.

They loved it and almost every match for the rest of the night was dedicated to rocketball variations.

That was a whole lot of flyleftsmall.gif

It seems like I'm the highest ranking fighter of our clan with a rank 17 in team slayer. If anyone wishes to do some clan matches or just party with me, just send me a message when I'm on. I'm up for a game anytime as long as its fun =D

7 days of school left, then I can really boost up my level... as well as finish these few remixes I'm working on right now.

btw, wespip, i dont send out voice messages all the time because my voice is so deep, its sometimes hard to hear what I'm saying. just in case yer wondering.

later guys. happy hunting. and remember, mythic skull + prophet of regret = X_X to the (infinity + 1) power.

btw, wespip, i dont send out voice messages all the time because my voice is so deep, its sometimes hard to hear what I'm saying. just in case yer wondering.

...Er...we weren't talking about YOU being annoying, if that's what you meant.

Anyways, Lasakon didn't even HAVE a mic, and besides some light flames, he experienced no negative repercussions for it [er..this was the OLD clan, mind you].

Oh, and FYI, I'll not be around til...tuesday, at least.

...Er...we weren't talking about YOU being annoying, if that's what you meant.

Anyways, Lasakon didn't even HAVE a mic, and besides some light flames, he experienced no negative repercussions for it [er..this was the OLD clan, mind you].

Oh, and FYI, I'll not be around til...tuesday, at least.

well, i just said that since all ive done is send text messages instead of voice. thats all.

besides, no one else can do an elite/wookie war cry, or at least i dont know if anyone else here can.

Lots of fun stuff... I can't quite put my finger on all of it though :/

QotD: Oh... your gonna get teabagged alright

Wespip: Oh goodie! I like tea

{me}: Yer gonna get two lumps, alright

Honorable Mention:

Me and Lazy rolling in the crash-unresistant Warthog during Capture the Flag and me screaming:

"Lazy! Help! HELLLP! I can't stop it from rolling!"

Later on, I had a Costanza moment and thought of a much better line:

DO A BARREL ROLL!

Well, not many of us on today, but it was fun nonetheless.

Lazy and I seem to do pretty decent in Double Team, and when we don't, we at least keep the other team entertained. Heh.

Also, I'm starting to wonder if Wingles actually keeps notes...as in physical notes on paper, to keep track of the QotD's...

Well, it looks like (almost?) everything's back to normal on my end, so if all goes well, I should be able to sign on Live tonight.

I can't believe you guys could live for two whole weeks without me. :wink: Also, I didn't know that we won a clanmatch on Tuesday. Congrats to WesPip, Wingless, Lazy, and Marius for doing what we've failed to do in literally 20 other matches (according to the stats reader on my site) since the stats reset.

EDIT: Xbox hooked up to video card, power supply. Looks like I'll definitely be on Live tonight. Knock on wood.

Unfortunately, I probly won't be on again til Monday, or maybe Sunday nite. I'm watching my mom's apartment and the internet setup is..er...questionable, let's say. It'd be tough to hook up to the xbox. Shame, 'cause Lazy and I were totally rox0ring last nite. Good times.

Anyways, I might magically get on, but don't expect it...so...MISS ME.

Well gang, this weekend I will be up most of each night playing Halo 2 or watching Adult Swim, or both. If ya are on, we'll do some training and some clan matches. Or we'll just go tear it up on some of the matchmaking lists. Just be sure to send me an invite if ya see me on. I've improved slightly more than usual... >=)

::snipe snipe snipe snipe, reload. snipe snipe snipe, SWORD LUNGE!:: what?

Well, we certainly had some interesting matches last night.

QotD: "I know! I'll run at them while screaming; they'll be confused. I'll grab the bomb and win! Here I go! WOOWOOWOOWOOWOOWOOWOOWOOWOOWOO!" *our team pwns the guy with most of the power weapons on Zanzibar*

Match of the Day: CTF Classic on Warlock. The match started off with a fairly quick capture by the Red team, and I overheard one of them saying that they were "owning" us. A couple of runs and returns later, we scored our first capture. During this flag run (or the second; I forget which), the enemy had our flag, but while they were running to their base, I (or someone else; all I know is I ended up with the flag) stole their flag and, naturally, ran back to ours. Since it was CTF Classic, we couldn't score unless our flag was at our base. So I went up the steam vent and parked myself in the darkness separating the vent landing chamber and our base. I saw a red dot on the Motion Tracker, and thought it was all over. The Blue guy jumped into our base and looked around, hoping to catch a glimpse of whoever had their flag.

While looking around, he stared right at me, but apparently didn't see me.

"I dunno where our flag's at."

He hopped away. Shortly after, Lazy (I think) went to town on the opposing team's flag carrier and the carrier's bodyguard, and returned our flag. Then it was just a quick 15-foot run to our flagstand. Not long after that, we scored the remaning number of flag caps we needed to win.

So much for them "owning" us. Hahahaha.