Team OC ReMix [Halo2 Clan]

WesPip

Making a random post so you guys don't think I'm dead.

Anywho, there was very few people on tonight [at least when I was on], and we ended up in a party led by a non clanner. :?

On a different note, for those thinking of it, do NOT buy Area 51. It is like a rip off of a Halo rip off. Just wanted to warn ya.

A recap of 6/7 - 6/8 evening....

Yellow 13 pwnes Wespip :D !!!! Loads of fun, but I feel kinda bad for the other guy.

Wespip wins by the skin of his ass. It made me glad it wasn't a ranked game, I would have been royally pissed.

But all said and done, It was good fun with some funny moments, especially when Wespip stuck me with a grenade while falling. I had to give him merit for that.

OMFG CHECK THIS OUT!!

http://games.teamxbox.com/xbox/1137/Halo-2-Multiplayer-Map-Pack/#movies

Look at those new maps! :lol:

Oh by the way is "DJ Sci" still on the clan list because I havent been on for a while?

Welcome to 2 months ago!. Wutz next? Hey guyz, u evar play this gaem called Oregon Trail?! U shot teh buffaloz. lolzz

Man, I'm mean to this clan!

Yay!!! Now I own Halo 2!!! Heh. I had been playing my brothers copy for a while back, and then the last month or so was of a gamefly.com copy. I then bought it from gamefly (29.99) and it arrived today, so.... sweet. Now if only they would make Haloreoke revolution, volume pie, that would be sweet.

Yes, but it was much fun :)

Long live RETARDNAUT!!!!! :lmassoff:

Anyway, here are the games that I totally pwned at...

Fiesta Slayer with sniper rifles as random weapon on map . I was one point away from a Running Riot until Redchlorine ended my spree :banghead:

Another Fiesta Slayer game with rockets as random weapon on map (That was a really close game too, Redchlorine :) )

Naked (No shields) Sniper

And then there were games I sucked at, and Wespip will most likely brag about them later. Sorry I had leave early last night though :?

"SATANS TOILET...you bastard." - WesPip

Yes, it's official. I've finally left. The reason is that although we had a lot of fun in custom games, I felt that I yelled at you guys a bit too much in matchmaking, so I decided to go back to a reworked version of my old Clan.

GG, guys.

I never had a problem with you, I thought you were cool. Still do.