Team OC ReMix [Halo2 Clan]

WesPip

10's..still too high. Especially if there are a lot of people playing. Took us like 20 minutes to get to 5, when there were only the four of us.

God, the pain.

Wait! What the hell? What are you talking about?

Edit: Never mind, I didn't know you were refering to the Retardnaut game. I still think it's hilarious I even won that one :lol:

Quote of the night:

Person A talking to person B "Yes, but what were you doing?"

Person C "He was pissing on the cat, weren't you listening?"

Person A. "I know that, I was asking what he was doing!"

People C, D, E, and myself, "HE WAS PISSING ON THE CAT!!!"

post about dumb guys in matchmaking will be updated

Okay, updated.

Me and wespip were doing double team, and we ended up in a team king on foundation. Everything goes normally, until we notice that our opponents were not going for the hold spot. Not at all. As you can see by the postgame carnage report, they scored a total of 12 seconds. :whatevaa:

After the game, we informed them that it was not a slayer match, and that it was a king game. Their response?

'Nuh uh! It was! And I got a rampage and you didn't!'

:lmassoff:

post about dumb guys in matchmaking will be updated

Okay, updated.

Me and wespip were doing double team, and we ended up in a team king on foundation. Everything goes normally, until we notice that our opponents were not going for the hold spot. Not at all. As you can see by the postgame carnage report, they scored a total of 12 seconds. :whatevaa:

After the game, we informed them that it was not a slayer match, and that it was a king game. Their response?

'Nuh uh! It was! And I got a rampage and you didn't!'

:lmassoff:

HOLY CRAP!!! LOLZ!!!! :lmassoff:

Yeah, wasn't on last nite...I was out 'til 10. Ended up on the computer for a few hours, then played a couple of Rumble Pits and went to bed [i finally actually WON a rumble pit match too...slayer on warlock. yay.].

Should be on tonight though.

edit:

http://bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?gameID=208593177&player=WesPip

That game was so sad.

It was a rumble pit at like 9:30 CST, and yet we had 5 people at the start. Then two of them either lagged out or quit.

So..it was a 3 person rumble pit. And the other two were worse than I am.

So very sad.

I keep missing you guys by about 5 frickin' minutes :evil: . Please stay on until at least 10:00 PM PT so I can at least play one match.

But I'll be home tomorrow at close to 7:00 - 7:30 PM PT and maybe 10:00 PM on Saturday but don't count on it, since I work both jobs that day :( .

I have beaten GTA: San Andreas. Expect me to be on Live sometime soon. The only thing I have to do is get a cell phone hands-free thingy to replace my broken headset.

Ohhh yeah...that's why you were gone.

Well...welcome back, preemptively.

Woo.

edit: doubt you'll see this but Deimos, be patient. It's about 12 now. I'll be on in a bit. I've got something to do here first.

Hey, any 1 know the all famous, Trihazard??

No clue. Are we to assume this means one "Trihazard" would like a clan invite?

Anyways, made a few new game settings the other day, tried em out today. Went over pretty well.

Particularly NinjaBall.

You'll see it when we play it. OH THATS RIGHT.

Only Red and Yellow know what it is for now...*dun dun DUNNN*

Well, besides two Double Team games playing against some real racist assholes, tonight's session was pretty fun :)

Redchlorine and I dominated many of the Double Team games we played and kicked off the rest of the evening when Wespip FINALLY joined in and played some custom games.

Heh heh, I won most of them :lol:

QotD

(A person we were playing against had a bizzare name called DrBeaverNipples and I kept getting the name wrong)

Me: I killed Dr Beaver erm... thingy!

See you guys tomorrow night :D

I'll try to be on tonight between 6 and 8 Pacific. I decided to just use duct tape to fix my headset. If it should go out I'll have my cell phone hands-free thingy ready.

That's what I did to fix mine last week, I stepped on it and broke the hinge that holds it in place so I took some electrical tape and a little bit of modeling glue to put it into place. Worked like a charm :)

Not much to really report on, but I thought I'd post something funny that a guy ranted about after we royally pwned his team.

QotD

WOLFBANE101 Said

Thank you so much for a wonderful gaming experience, because of you and your ability to play this has made me a overall better player, I mean your skill has touched me in such a way that I am just inspired. And your good sportsmanship made it feel like the first time with a hooker, it was very uplifting (literally). Congratulations for being so awesome and skillful at this pathetic sad sorry little ass game.

This isn't quite the way he said it, but it's he same general idea (The hooker thing added for extra humor by Carbon Copy01 :) ).

The guy was so serious about it. I had to turn off my mic while he was talking so people didn't hear me sh*ttin' my pants from laughter.

Wow, how sad.

Last time i saw a post by you, I was thinking "who is that guy?"

Sorry Carbon -.-

Soooo, I took out Halo 2 to pop in some Morrowind (after 3 hours of Halo), and BAM in the menu, Sonic came on. Sry guys, I said fuck it. I'd been playing all night already, and I just got the game of the year edition of Morrowind and am JUST learning how detailed of a world it is. Unfortunately, no manual. Hey, there's something to start a thread about......

Forget to mention...as of this Thursday, I doubt I'll be on much until the 3rd of July or shortly after.

I have a job at ye olde canival, 'cause I'm cool.

It runs from the 23rd through to the 2nd. I've worked there a few years now, and tend to get a lot of hours, so if I AM on at all, it probly won't be until fairly late...usually at least 12am CST.

Just a heads up.

...this reminds me, where's Lazy been?

I saw her loafing around when I was checking my stats online (since she's on my friends list too) but when I signed on to Xbox Live, she had gone away. This all happened within about 2 minutes, and I was sad that I was not able to play against or with her.

Well, I have the day off tomorrow so if anyone wants to play, let me know.