Team OC ReMix [Halo2 Clan]

WesPip

Oh wow, middle of page 2 quasi-bump!

Red, i was bored tonight, so i made you a completely unsolicited sig. So, i looked up the worst pic of a bohr model of chlorine that i could find [ http://www.chemicalelements.com/bohr/b0017.gif ], and did my best to make a decent sig out of it.

Here's what I ended up doing:

RedChlorineSig.png

I think it turned out..erm...okay, all things considered.

Having said that, if you wanna use it, go ahead. If you wanna gawk and laugh, that's all well and good too :P

*sits and waits for what Deimos ends up doing*

Yeah yeah, I'll come up with something....

Edit: And here it is.

red_chlorine.jpg

I like MINE better :P

edit: also, these have made me notice..where's red been lately? haven't seen 'im around.

edit2: may as well provide constructive criticism :P.

Add a [simple] border, and maybe soften the edges of the text. Also, that background is glaringly-filtered. Might wanna change it a bit.

Yeah yeah, I'll come up with something....

Edit: And here it is.

red_chlorine.jpg

I like MINE better :P

edit: also, these have made me notice..where's red been lately? haven't seen 'im around.

edit2: may as well provide constructive criticism :P.

Add a [simple] border, and maybe soften the edges of the text. Also, that background is glaringly-filtered. Might wanna change it a bit.

A little overly critical aren't we, Wespip? Sorry that I didn't spend more than 15 minutes on it. :roll:

Not overly, it was only..er...3 points? And all constructive ^_^

So...you were playing campaign, and i decided to, to kill time while you were, then..you left.

So, i've finished up Heroic. Now on to Legendary. This...could take awhile.

8O

I leave for a few days to try to get a job [no luck yet], and I get people making me sigs? Did I miss something?

This is oddly coincidental, since I just started work on my own version. And I'll be doing so with a new mouse. Just need to find a good font right now.

Now about your..attempts. I'll be brutally honest about them, so don't get all offended.

Wespip, that sig is kinda boring. Deimos, my name is one word. That said, I think they are both neat and interesting ways of using both halves of my name. If I sucked at picture making, I'd probably flip a coin.

Need to get on Live more often...must tear myself away from Natural Selection...

Not overly, it was only..er...3 points? And all constructive ^_^

So...you were playing campaign, and i decided to, to kill time while you were, then..you left.

So, i've finished up Heroic. Now on to Legendary. This...could take awhile.

You should have sent me an invite :( , then again, my connection was pretty laggy last night. Oh, and I'm in the second level on Legendary, it's super hard 8O .

I'll be on again tomorrow though, I'll be burned out from working and looking for action when I get home.

Now about your..attempts. I'll be brutally honest about them, so don't get all offended.

Wespip, that sig is kinda boring. Deimos, my name is one word. That said, I think they are both neat and interesting ways of using both halves of my name. If I sucked at picture making, I'd probably flip a coin.

At least mine wasn't "boring", and that name part can easily be fixed :lol:

About legendary...I already finished it.

And I learned a few lessons that I shall pass along to you.

1) Never pass up a sniper rifle, give extras/near emptys to your marines

2) Throw that god damn shotgun off the cliff

3) Follow it with the smg, needler and plasma rifle

4) Never be caught without a BR or carbine

5) Plasma pistols are good, but not great

6) You can get vehicles into almost anywhere

7) You can skip 'off the rock, through the brush, nothing but jackal'

...come to think of it, you can almost skip that entire stage

umm...ask for other specifics, I'm writing this as I finish my sig.

...done, I think.

[yea, I play NS as aliens all the time :twisted:]

Next time im on, ill send wespip a message.

My gamertag is etherealprince and my ranks are as follows:

Rumble Pit: 11

Team Skirmish: 17

Head To Head: 17

Big Team Battle: 6

Team Slayer: 25

Team Preview: 16

Double Team: 20

The stats for the clan so far are pretty awful...

Minor clan match: 27 games played, 4 wins?

Major clan match: 24 games played, 1 win?

Maybe I can lend a hand :)

Eh, I was hoping to end my long hard day of work with a night of Halo, but I ended up getting frustrated at certain points and inevitably quit playing because of a lack of cooperation and bad choice of games. Sorry guys, but it just wasn't fun :(

.... And my slayer game is NOT stupid, redchlorine :evil:

Its not my fault that six people [only one of whom I actually knew] joined me after a matchmaking game. Otherwise, it would have just been you me and sonic.

I liked that game involving one pink me vs 5 yellow others and a green dude. I was actually winning some of the time, and had that green guy not been killing himself and giving away points, I might have won.

Hooray for sniper rifles and grenades!

I should be on Xbox Live tonight around 9pm EST after work if my new puppy is sleeping and doesnt need to be played with.

One time I was in a skirmish matchmaking game with the Slayer gametype on zanzibar. My whole team left in the beginning and the score ended up being 49-48, with me as the victor!

Check out these stats on this game =P

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?panel=kills&gameid=213426611&player=etherealprince

Darn you >.<. Now I'm not the highest level anymore! I guess I'll have to work to 26 in something. Ah well.

In regards to our clan matchs,Their not our fault! All the games we went up against were like really hard.

Darn you >.<. Now I'm not the highest level anymore! I guess I'll have to work to 26 in something. Ah well.

In regards to our clan matchs,Their not our fault! All the games we went up against were like really hard.

Like that time we got matched up against a level 11 clan for some reason.

That was so retarded.

Anyways, haven't been on for awhile, but I don't work tomorrow/today [erm..Tuesday and Wednesday, anyways], so I'll probly be on in the not-too-distant future.

Well, a special thanks to Dr. Marius for pointing out that the rest of the downloadable maps (Turf and Sanctuary) are now free, and many thanks to Redchlorine, Sonic, Magicshmop, and Wespip for a funfilled evening of slaughter :)

I'll probably be on again tomorrow evening if I'm not watching RahXephon (that I will be buying tomorrow now that I have lotsa money unexpectedly)

And I will probably be more active next week when the Halo 2 maps are released next week.

Also, not clan related, but still very cool, I will also be getting this soon. I can't wait :D !

Yay, I got that other computer running, now I just need to find some of my other hard drives so I can store my things on it.

Sorry about being a standing target for some of the night, Windows needs someone to hold its hand when its being installed.

Also, -someone- needs to stop standing in front of me. :wink: