Team OC ReMix [Halo2 Clan]

WesPip

Yet another fine evening of gaming. Special Thanks to Deej Valen, Redchlorine, Sonic00, and some other random people who happened to join in the slaughter. It was fun guys, thanks a bunch :D

And damn you Wespip for not joining us when you said you would :evil:

Either way, I had fun. Good games everyone.

Although I havent had a chance to hop on XBlive in a few days, when I do, I will officially join the clan.

But until then, I have a new sig :D

I sent the invite a few days back, in case you haven't seen it yet.

Also, nice sig. Stylin', as it were.

tonight was great, saying this really quick at 1:30 AM since it's pretty much the only time i can get on the comp without having to fight tooth and nail with my little sister -_-"

my "halo happy time" (when i have the most fun and just feel good afterwards, like a euphoria) is usually midnight to 3 AM so i had to adapt a bit for this

well i'm off to do a little bit o web surfing then bed, cya later

I might play this evening, but I might also see War of the Worlds with my dad since I've been looking forward to seeing it for over 5 months. And in light of the new maps finally coming out next Tuesday, you will see a lot, lot more activity out of me.

I'm going to try and get on tomorrow night.

OMFG.

You've had an invite sitting there for..erm...quite some time.

Anyways, wasn't on today, worked from 2-1. No, not a typo. 2-1.

My feet hurt.

May be on tomorrow, depends when I work until...

...Madness!

I'm wearing my Madness Combat shirt right now... I feel like playing so I may get on after patching up maple story. Still need a way of ripping the song files out of it so I can rearrange them into more suitable sounding dungeon exploring/monster slashing musics. Its too happy sounding at times...

I've been on the last two days. Someone send me a friend message or something. Decrescendo.

At what time? I'm quite sure you're on both my friends list, and I've sent you a clan invite.

I'll double-check both of those when I get on [which'll be right after I'm done here on OCR].

Also, Toasty, clan invite is sent.

I've been on the last two days. Someone send me a friend message or something. Decrescendo.

At what time? I'm quite sure you're on both my friends list, and I've sent you a clan invite.

I'll double-check both of those when I get on [which'll be right after I'm done here on OCR].

Well, I joined the clan, but I left. I refounded the original clan OCR, under the name

OCR tm

Well, I joined the clan, but I left. I refounded the original clan OCR, under the name

OCR tm

-_-;

You're fired. Team OCRemix is the refounded clan, j00 f001!

Anyhoo..good night tonight. My TS level went from 16 to 20, and we have a new saying regarding SPOOGE.

Good times, good times.

-_-;

Anyhoo..good night tonight. My TS level went from 16 to 20, and we have a new saying regarding SPOOGE.

Good times, good times.

yes, we ran into Spooge 2 times in a row and pwned his ass back to the stoneage. Lots of people wanted to lose tonight, didnt they? We all got a few levels from that...

-_-;

Good times, good times.

yes, we ran into Spooge 2 times in a row and pwned his ass back to the stoneage. Lots of people wanted to lose tonight, didnt they? We all got a few levels from that...

Yes indeed. But it's not SPOOGE, it's spuge :lol:

-_-;

Good times, good times.

For amusement purposes, it's SPOOGE.

Say otherwise and you're out of the clan :P

-_-;

Good times, good times.

For amusement purposes, it's SPOOGE.

Say otherwise and you're out of the clan :P

Okay, then allow me to correct it again.. it's SPOOGIE