Team OC ReMix [Halo2 Clan]

WesPip

I'm planning on buying the disc release (if it's available where I live yet) today. I should be on later this evening if I have it in hand. If not, I probably won't be on until I have them.

wtf? You have the internet... that means that you already have 4 of those maps... that ALSO means you have the option of getting the 5 new ones for 8 dollars (40%) less... WHY?!?!?

Simple: hard copy, the rendered cinematic thingy, and the mini-documentary. Same reasons for me. That's why I have to hold off until tomorrow, since EB Games isn't getting the disc in until then. Ironic, considering that EB Games Australia released the damn thing a week early.

*shuffles out*

EDIT: To heck with that. Download time!

Yes indeed. But it's not SPOOGE, it's spuge :lol:

we all know that, but his nick is SPOOGE. 'U' can be pronounced like 'OO' in spooge...

wtf? You have the internet... that means that you already have 4 of those maps... that ALSO means you have the option of getting the 5 new ones for 8 dollars (40%) less... WHY?!?!?

Depends on who sells it... around here it was $1-5 more so I just splurged and dropped my prepaid debit card's HP to about $70. Used to be at 300 around christmas though...

Well, I didn't get my maps (Gamestop didn't have them yet, the bastards :evil: ) but they wiil for sure be in tomorrow, and since I decided to splooge and buy it ahead of time today, that insures me a copy tomorrow. And since I have the day off tomorrow, I will be starting the slaughter earlier than usual.

In short, I will have the maps by tomorrow and will be playing a lot. Till then, I'm just gonna play some campaign tonight.

Yeah, my local Best Buy didn't have them either.

Thursday, they said.

Dammit.

But yeah, if they don't have them by THEN, I'm just gonna buy them via DL and pay my dad back the 12.99 [Cdn].

Bastards.

Also, though I wasn't on for long tonight, I must say I enjoyed it.

Good times, Spleen, Good times.

Bwahahaha! Boxer truly wins sword matches! XD

[pics]

More later. I have tones of anime/anthros/etc.. on my PC. Too bad its sorta dead at the moment... >_>

And sorry for the HUGE post...

Heh, awesome.

But refer to here:

http://www.ocremix.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4110

Just FYI.

<3 Catgirls.

I think you should start perusing Unmod.

Anyways, not bad tonight, though the "boxer" stuff confused me all to hell.

Luckily, Deimos explained it all to me.

I'm just on default, and LS=10. ^_^

Yeah, but..whatever.

Point is, <3 catgirls.

Heh, awesome.

But refer to here:

Just FYI.

<3 Catgirls.

Yeah, but..whatever.

Point is, <3 catgirls.

<3 Catgirls, anthros, and anime stuffs... I'll hafta admit that some furries are ok though. Not all of them >.< ::too big an otaku person guy who doesnt care as long as its anime::

Oh yeah! I think I'll post this!

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?gameID=228415983&player=Deej%20Valen

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?gameID=228406339&player=Deej%20Valen

Yeah, my local Best Buy didn't have them either.

Thursday, they said.

Dammit.

But yeah, if they don't have them by THEN, I'm just gonna buy them via DL and pay my dad back the 12.99 [Cdn].

Bastards.

Also, though I wasn't on for long tonight, I must say I enjoyed it.

Good times, Spleen, Good times.

I concur.

Heh, awesome.

But refer to here:

Just FYI.

<3 Catgirls.

Yeah, but..whatever.

Point is, <3 catgirls.

<3 Catgirls, anthros, and anime stuffs... I'll hafta admit that some furries are ok though. Not all of them >.< ::too big an otaku person guy who doesnt care as long as its anime::

Oh yeah! I think I'll post this!

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?gameID=228415983&player=Deej%20Valen

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?gameID=228406339&player=Deej%20Valen

OMFG! That was hilarious :lmassoff:

The last match with them was a bit annoying, but all in all, SPOODGE will be our new joke. That and Lazy's vibrator :lol:

OMFG! That was hilarious :lmassoff:

The last match with them was a bit annoying, but all in all, SPOODGE will be our new joke. That and Lazy's vibrator :lol:

Yes, can't forget Lazy's vibrator!

--Some reasons why some furries are ok:-- (in case yer wondering...)

Breath of Fire: Bo, fox furry whose a kickass archer. Foxes are always awsome...

Breath of Fire 3: Rei, the tiger guy whose a badass with knifes. SPOILER : Too bad he's caught in that attack and is supposedly killed... Need to finish this game still.

I will have the maps by tomorrow and will be playing a lot.

Until July 11'th, you can only play the NEW new maps in custom games. After the auto update scheduled for that day, the current new maps (turf and sanctuary) will be placed into 'regular' matchmaking, and the 5 new maps will show up at a high rate in the team preview section. (Bungie.net ALSO said that they will appear in the rumble preview section, as far as I can tell, there isn't one. Does anyone know about this? I would play the preview games if you could choose between rumble and team... Never mind, no I wouldn't. Too much rampant cheating. Although Bungie ALSO said that the new update should take care of the cheating ((I just ran into a super jump user on a head to head BR rifle game on ascension)) so maybe I'll play preview then. All I can think of is maybe with the new update, they'll ADD a rumble preview section). Sooo, good luck finding people to get your groove on that don't have anything better to do than "duuuhhhh, let's find some new glitches with these new maps.... HEY WHY DID YOU KILL ME IN THE SLAYER GAME I SET UP?!?!? *drool*". Fuckers. I found THREE games last night that were custom using the new maps, where no one wanted to actually PLAY the game.

-------------------------

I apologize for the rant at the end, and how hard it is to make head or tails of my post.

Like I said last night, I'll be getting the maps tomorrow. I'm gonna get paid on that day so I'll get the maps after I deposit my check. I want to play Terminal so badly. I saw a vid from an Austrailian Xbox website and it looks like it would be all kinds of awesome to play on.

I'll be on tonight around 8 Pacific Time.

Oh, and contribute to The Mecha Girl Thread.

New maps belong to me! :D

I won't be on tonight because I have a horendously messy room to clean so I will be on tomorrow. And for those of you that don't have them yet, GET THEM NOW! they kick ass.

Edit: Well, I just finished a run through of my exploration and have concluded that my favorite of the new maps is Terminal. I like Backwash too, that should make for some very interesting games at some point. See you guys tomorrow.

I'd like to apologize, and I've come up with a solution to my problem. How about... if you're going to be 'exploring' a level, make the party invite only? I mean, you don't want your friends list coming in anyway, and that would be a good way to let the clan know, you know? You could send out invites with the message "Hey, we're checking out (insert whatever it is you're doing), wanna join?" or something like that. Or maybe I'm the only one who gets pissed when they join a game just to get booted.

I'd like to apologize, and I've come up with a solution to my problem. How about... if you're going to be 'exploring' a level, make the party invite only? I mean, you don't want your friends list coming in anyway, and that would be a good way to let the clan know, you know? You could send out invites with the message "Hey, we're checking out (insert whatever it is you're doing), wanna join?" or something like that. Or maybe I'm the only one who gets pissed when they join a game just to get booted.

I know the feeling.

First of all:

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?gameID=232291027&player=Lazy%20Leaf

D'OH! Lazy has returned..in style...!

Anyways..yes...I am back..I haven't been on much due to...y'know..life..work..the real world @_@ I do love to play though..I just need to limit myself a little more.. thats all... So I won't be on as often as I used to be but I won't be gone for weeks long periods any longer woot..and yes one day I will upload those videos...I promise...