Team OC ReMix [Halo2 Clan]

WesPip

The heavens hath opened to me *insert angelic noises here*. I had no idea there were people from OCRemix who liked Halo, let alone actually played online. Awesome. Anywhoo, I would enjoy playing with you guys, and possibly even being in the clan. My tag is Darkflame894. After all the morons I have to put up with on XBL, it would be truly refreshing to play with some decent humanity.

The heavens hath opened to me *insert angelic noises here*. I had no idea there were people from OCRemix who liked Halo, let alone actually played online. Awesome. Anywhoo, I would enjoy playing with you guys, and possibly even being in the clan. My tag is Darkflame894. After all the morons I have to put up with on XBL, it would be truly refreshing to play with some decent humanity.

KEKEKEKEKE, zerg rush

I sure hope my new copy of Halo 2 comes in soon, I miss you guys :(

You know, if I saw you on, we COULD play some CS, though I'm horrid at it.

And everyone knows, by "you guys", you mean me. Everyone always does.

Don't flatter yourself. By "you guys", I meant Deej Valen, Sonic, Icy Guy, Redchlorine, and you. I'll be back on by hopefully the end of next week, so I'll be out of service for a while.

On the upside, I have been improving my normal skills by playing legendary mode in Halo: CE. In this way, I have improved my grenade tossing and single weapon skills. You will see little change after my two week abscence, well, maybe a little improvement. I am up to the point where you have to destroy the power generators so I am almost finished with legendary mode. Hella hard but good fun :)

See you guys soon.

I'll match that. :)

Side Note: No attempt at aggressive competition here. Just jumping on the bragging bandwagon. :wink:

I was talking mainly about my beserker but oh well XD

And Deimos, I bet ya haven't tried out mythic yet. Beat legendary first, then you just might survive... o_o;; I'm STILL trying to go through it like that. On legendary, pick up the mythic skull then save & quit after tossing it down. Then select a level such as the arbiter and the difficulty goes WAY up.

I think I have live working, but I only got into one match today, and it was so laggy I only hit with 3 of the 30+ sniper bullets I fired, and my friends list is all messed up, keeps saying someone has been in the pregame lobby for 2 minutes...for the past 3 hours.

So, if it works, I'll be there tonight, if not, well then there's always NS.

keeps saying someone has been in the pregame lobby for 2 minutes...for the past 3 hours.

So, if it works, I'll be there tonight, if not, well then there's always NS.

It was doing that for you the other night, only it was 5 minutes.

Anyways...PTS/Darkflame, the invite will be sent tomorrow.

Everyone else, I wasn't on tonight 'cause I was out, and when I came back, there was a crazy thunderstorm, and I didn't wanna get a surge and kill my poor Xbox and whatnot. So..yep.

Should be on tomorrow though.

...I admit defeat. I've never had a Berserker outside of a custom match. :roll:

Well, that WAS a custom match between mostly clan members. But it was pretty fun =D

@red: you & sonic sniped me PLENTY tonight -.- I need to get back into my groove. Been playing too much battle network 5 trying to get deep into the secret area & more.

Whoa there's a Halo clan here?? Invite please: Raulimus1. I'm already in my own clan that I made (AcesRHigh) but I will kill that to be with an OCR clan definately.

I'll send the invite tomorrow.

Been playing too much battle network 5 trying to get deep into the secret area & more.

Yes, DURING matches. And yet, you still got nearly a minute on that King of the Hill match. Stupid...convenient spawn locations.

I'll send the invite tomorrow.

Been playing too much battle network 5 trying to get deep into the secret area & more.

Yes, DURING matches. And yet, you still got nearly a minute on that King of the Hill match. Stupid...convenient spawn locations.

No, i was trying to BEAT the incredibly cheap assed Nebula Grey final boss type virus/program during the game... I went into the secret area only to find its more liberation missions, and i had traded my slowgauge * for some other chip for a trading process. stupid me. now that i have it back though, im going to blow through there and try to get all my hp ups...

if you've never played megaman battle network you should ignore the above statement. if you already read it, your waste of time and not mine =P

@yellow: BAH! if you're only that far on legendary on Halo: CE, then I dub you "Sad Sad Kiddie" (name of FLCL song btw) I did that long ago... With and without my friend. Halo 2 needed online co-op like Doom 3...

Looks like I missed out on quite a bit. I'm about ready to say "screw waiting for my free copy, I'll just buy the damn thing... or at least have my current disc refurbished."

And Deimos, I bet ya haven't tried out mythic yet. Beat legendary first, then you just might survive... o_o;; I'm STILL trying to go through it like that. On legendary, pick up the mythic skull then save & quit after tossing it down. Then select a level such as the arbiter and the difficulty goes WAY up.

Ummm..... I was playing Halo 1 :?

I am almost finished, currently on the level The Maw. A lot of progress for one evening (See my last post).

Ummm..... I was playing Halo 1 :?

I am almost finished, currently on the level The Maw. A lot of progress for one evening (See my last post).

I was talking about the first halo. If you can legendary it by yerself, then mythic on 2 may not be much harder... I just wish they hadn't railed the pistol like they had. 3 headshots = instakill was nice...

Goto the level Sacred Icon, and at the subtitle "Buyer's Remorse" head along until you find an area LITTERED with flood and murky vision. When you see 5 boxes in a stack jump up them, and run along the top area until the final side chamber. Go inside and pick up Mythic, save & quit, then reselect a level on legendary to REALLY kick up the attack & defense of ALL enemies.

Also posted for people who don't know where mythic skull is.

Heh, yep. You can [mostly] thank redchlorine for that badge.

Darkflame has also been invited. As has Decrescendo, in the hopes that all of the members from the original OCR clan will come over to Team OCRemix.

C'mon D, do it!

Heh, yep. You can [mostly] thank redchlorine for that badge.

Darkflame has also been invited. As has Decrescendo, in the hopes that all of the members from the original OCR clan will come over to Team OCRemix.

C'mon D, do it!

Bah! We have Magic, Sonic, Deimos, you, Lazy, and a WHOLE slew of awsome players on our side... Those mortals won't last long against us :twisted:

Do some extraordinary playing and show some skill and I will make you a medal badge to go with it :wink: (See Sonic's explosive badge made by me)

That reminds me, I have yet to make one for myself but I don't know what special skill I have that distinguishes from the rest of you guys. Any ideas?

Well, just to let everyone know, I doubt I'll be on tomorrow..or..tonight, depending on how you look at it. Monday night, anyways.

Also, for any of the OCR TM clan who reads this [probly just Decrescendo], I'm gonna invite your /entire/ clan, to save you the trouble of defecting, then inviting them all yourself. We must FUSE j0!

That'd put Team OCRemix at a hefty 45 members, including all those invited who haven't joined yet. Woo.

So...you'd damn well better accept, or we'll be forced to have an unofficial clan match and PWN J00R CLAN. ^_^

But yes, the entire clan can expect invites in the near future.

Do some extraordinary playing and show some skill and I will make you a medal badge to go with it :wink: (See Sonic's explosive badge made by me)

That reminds me, I have yet to make one for myself but I don't know what special skill I have that distinguishes from the rest of you guys. Any ideas?

I'm mainly a sniper, but I'll prolly make my own badges to hand out, complete with spiffy fractal backgrounds/etc.. =) Just need to fix this PC first so that my graphic design stuffs are working once more.