Team OC ReMix [Halo2 Clan]

WesPip

I'd like to point out that I joined that match halfway through, and still beat at least decrescendo, who was there when I joined.

LAN party tonight, no live for me. I know you miss retardnaut, but you'll live. :wink:

I was sucking it up last night... Oh well, better luck next time :P

You make it sound like we don't have assholes IN the clan. There's at least one, (not saying who), and there's always someone playing when the leader forgets to close the party, and then we find out they have like 50 12 year olds in their friends list.... Anyway, I've been on a little lately, but haven't recognized the clan members on. So, if you all are playing and see me on, give me an invite.

Bringing back that head-to-head game... http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?gameID=248845307&player=Deej%20Valen

I lose at first, then he starts to mouth off. I come back and start to totally pwn him, then he gets pissed, and I end up winning.

@Red NO RETARDNAUT!!! >.< need a ton of people up for a 4-team multi flag scramble game... i fixed the game settings so it'll play better with more people and flags bouncing around.

Not on tonight since i gots me a DS (finally) with Polarium. I hafta work tomorrow night and monday so I might not be on much/at all then until tuesday, my next day off. Besides, I have a party to go to next saturday for my friend katy, and I need to get her something still >.<

@Lazy: Great, now my little picture on my polarium high score says DJV... thanks to you for putting that in my head -.-;

I would really love to play some matches with you guys, but it appears my dumbass brother left the Xbox cables at my cousin's house all the way in Long Island. So I won't be playing any Halo for a while. Hopefully next week I can convince my cousins to stop by and chill and gimm my damn cables back. Anyway good luck to you all.

I would really love to play some matches with you guys, but it appears my dumbass brother left the Xbox cables at my cousin's house all the way in Long Island. So I won't be playing any Halo for a while. Hopefully next week I can convince my cousins to stop by and chill and gimm my damn cables back. Anyway good luck to you all.

Or if worse comes to worse, then you could always buy some new ones. Used would be better to go with since it would be about $5...

Well, I came on expecting to play with some clan members tonight, but no one was on. Not like it mattered anyway, as my connection was super laggy for some reason. In any case, I was bummed out. But on the upside, I am inching my way through legendary in Halo 2, having completed Halo 1. But those damned little sniper jackel bastards certainly are getting the better of me.

Hopefully there will be a turn-around tomorrow night.

Or if worse comes to worse, then you could always buy some new ones. Used would be better to go with since it would be about $5...

Perhaps, though I should be good with WoW for a while. If the desire to blast people away BR style proves to be too much though, I will definately pick up some used cables.

Perhaps, though I should be good with WoW for a while. If the desire to blast people away BR style proves to be too much though, I will definately pick up some used cables.

Carbine is a bit better for longer ranges though... more accurate since it only fires out one shot. the BR is better for closer ranges, since all 3 bullets can cause more damage then.

Just a common but overlooked principle here folks!

Carbine is a bit better for longer ranges though... more accurate since it only fires out one shot. the BR is better for closer ranges, since all 3 bullets can cause more damage then.

Just a common but overlooked principle here folks!

One thing many don't notice, though... Since the auto-update, the BR has 100% accuracy even when non-scoped. Little oversight on Bungie's part, but I think it's pretty cool.

Deej Valen, when I sent that invite, I had it accidentally set to "appear offline". Sorry for any confusion...

Also, 'twas a good night of gaming. I think I missed most of it, but oh well. See you all tomorrow. :)

One thing many don't notice, though... Since the auto-update, the BR has 100% accuracy even when non-scoped. Little oversight on Bungie's part, but I think it's pretty cool.

Deej Valen, when I sent that invite, I had it accidentally set to "appear offline". Sorry for any confusion...

Also, 'twas a good night of gaming. I think I missed most of it, but oh well. See you all tomorrow. :)

I got ticked off since so many people in BTB are fkn morons who can't follow one order like "block off the teleporter with that busted warthog. its not worth driving since a good shot will trash it." MORONS I SAY! they can't do ANYTHING right... i like playing with people i know better anyways =P

The carbine still is pretty good all around though. I also think it has the 100% acc glitch as well... But I forget. Been too long since I went in with a friend and we've tested EVERY weapon's power/acc. Devin's never online nowadays though, so feh to him. I'll see em at school anyways.

@Sonic: wow, youre like the king of the mecha girls thread... me = lazy person who doesnt feel like uploading though =P

Well here we go! I finally had tme to upload a new video! Its about 24 minutes of clan goodness! I converted it to .mpg so you can take it and burn it on a dvd and watch it on your TV! Thats why the file is big..but I promise its good quality! This is one Wingless recomended a long time ago..sorry its taken me so long ,but now that I have more time expect to see more in the future! ENJOY!

http://files.filefront.com/Team_OCRemix/;3967371;4;/fileinfo.html

Now we have 2 whole videos..and there will be more I plan to upload one tonight( cus my sister is gone and she can't complain about me sucking up all the bandwidth :P)

...whats about me? ;_o no staff for me? *sniff*

"Why I wanna be a staff member:

I'm a good, all arounder.

I'm FAIRLY active, much more than wingless is...

I make sure little whiney kids are in their place in their own DIFFERENT parties.

I make sure people don't cheat whenever I play.

And... I want a spiffy title!"

Well here we go! I finally had tme to upload a new video! Its about 24 minutes of clan goodness! I converted it to .mpg so you can take it and burn it on a dvd and watch it on your TV! Thats why the file is big..but I promise its good quality! This is one Wingless recomended a long time ago..sorry its taken me so long ,but now that I have more time expect to see more in the future! ENJOY!

http://files.filefront.com/Team_OCRemix/;3967371;4;/fileinfo.html

Now we have 2 whole videos..and there will be more I plan to upload one tonight( cus my sister is gone and she can't complain about me sucking up all the bandwidth :P)

...whats about me? ;_o no staff for me? *sniff*

Could you please break that vid into smaller parts and/or put up a torrent of the vids?

I got a sunburn from yesterday so it might affect my performance today.

And yes, I just want a spiffy title.

I would put up torrents ,but I need a host. If I have a host, I will be more than happy to do that as long as people seed and stuff.
827 meg... Wow... I'll have this in like a half hour to 2 hours it says... I'll DL this and then check to see if anyone's on tonight. My brother has the GC hooked up and is FINALLY playing RE4... but at the time I'd usually be on Halo 2. So I may not be on tonight thanks to him =P

-edit-

I'll get it later, after I don't need bandwidth...

Sorry, told you guys it was big! I can't help it...its just the way the bit rate works on the recording..it took me 7 hours to upload it..so yes...I know it can take a while. I will start listing the names of those featured in that match. That way you will know by looking. Like I said this one is a very old match, so you may not be in it. I apologize if your not ,but not every single person plays all together any more so you may not always be in the matches. I'll do my best to get ones up so that every one will have a video that they are in.