Team OC ReMix [Halo2 Clan]

WesPip

Sorry, told you guys it was big! I can't help it...its just the way the bit rate works on the recording..it took me 7 hours to upload it..so yes...I know it can take a while. I will start listing the names of those featured in that match. That way you will know by looking. Like I said this one is a very old match, so you may not be in it. I apologize if your not ,but not every single person plays all together any more so you may not always be in the matches. I'll do my best to get ones up so that every one will have a video that they are in.

How come someone hasn't given Lazy Staff?

I don't trust her not to go mad with power. She's got issues. Vibrating issues.

Anyways, I'm going to de-Staff Wingles, as he's be AWOL for ages now. Other Staff changes may be made in the near future.

So what about vibrations...? We ALL have them because of the rumble feature in the controllers!

Oh, you mean that. Still, so what? She does a good job of recording and uploading games... Even though not too often its fun to watch and learn how others play.

If there's ever a vote she has mine =P Sorry Sonic.

Well, I know it's late, but I'm gonna try and get on now. Lazy and I had some fun earlier and totally pwned a double team game that cut it pretty close.

BTW, thank you for uploading that game vid too Lazy. I'll have to DL it when the servers actually move a bit faster :D .

Edit: Also, I have found a skill worthy of a badge: The Spartan Samurai! Don't believe me? Check this game for proof. I didn't win the game, but the running riot and rampage I got with the sword was quite satisfying. And I think Sgt. Stryker can concure with me on this one :D

Yup, another video has been uploaded. Deimos requested it last night so its up and ready for download. It just has a double team match we played ,but it was pretty awesome! Definately give it a look if you can.

Any of 'em have me in it? I know one night did, but I don't know which one.

If someone could point me in the direction of the one that I'm in I'd be eternally grateful.

Well, I went through 37 gigs of video last night and found the three matches you were in Spleen! Ipicked the rocketball match on collosus out of the three. So I am currently uploading that right now and it will be done in about 4 hours. If any one else has a request just ask. Since the older vids are so big in size I probably won't post many more of those unless some one requests them. well, off to work...w00t -.-

O, and this link here is where you can view all the files I have uploaded. I'll leave it in my profile so now you can just go there yourself and check which ones you wish to download. adios!

Dmanit. Forgot to post the actual link: http://hosted.filefront.com/LazyLeaf

hey guys, sorry i haven't been on in forever, just got back from vacation monday and have been catching up on some stuff. if i'm not feeling lazy then i might hook my xbox back up and get online tonight, but now i'm screwing around with my PSP's new browser. (i dled the all region version from ign.com, the US/Canada only version isn't out yet, but this one seems to work just fine). hope to see you online soon

Yup, another video has been uploaded. Deimos requested it last night so its up and ready for download. It just has a double team match we played ,but it was pretty awesome! Definately give it a look if you can.
Any of 'em have me in it? I know one night did, but I don't know which one.

If someone could point me in the direction of the one that I'm in I'd be eternally grateful.

Well, I went through 37 gigs of video last night and found the three matches you were in Spleen! Ipicked the rocketball match on collosus out of the three. So I am currently uploading that right now and it will be done in about 4 hours. If any one else has a request just ask. Since the older vids are so big in size I probably won't post many more of those unless some one requests them. well, off to work...w00t -.-

O, and this link here is where you can view all the files I have uploaded. I'll leave it in my profile so now you can just go there yourself and check which ones you wish to download. adios!

Dmanit. Forgot to post the actual link: http://hosted.filefront.com/LazyLeaf

Thanks!

Ah well. I dun care if any vid's have me or not in them, since my voice sucks anyways =P

And once this pc is fixed I'll make some spiffy badges or small flash animations as honors for certain accomplishments...

Dunno if I will be on again tonight or what. Brother may be on RE4... He never listens to me and ends up dying. Some intelligence from a 19 year old who hasn't beaten it yet. If I am on though it'll only be for a little bit, since I have some comp stuff to do as well. Like DLing that video...

Also, I have found a skill worthy of a badge: The Spartan Samurai! Don't believe me? Check this game for proof. I didn't win the game, but the running riot and rampage I got with the sword was quite satisfying. And I think Sgt. Strykr can concure with me on this one :D

I certainly can. :) Hope to see you guys on tonight, but if I get caught up in somthing and can't get online, be sure to make up for my absence. Shouldn't be hard. :wink:

C'mon guys, get online! For the past couple of days, I've only seen at the most 4 people on at the same time. Get your in the game, you guys.

Check out VGCats.com There is some funny Halo stuff.

JUMBLIES! And those tanks were funny XD

I was on tonight, but I couldn't stay for too long. I need to ween myself offa games to get my artistic side back as I'll need it for when I start school again... Graphic arts class will take all my creativity which isn't too high to begin with.

Also Lazy, about that bitch comment -.- I'm everyone's bitch/manwhore, geez! Get it right!

Yeah, another fun night on xbox live :] I was able to get up a video tonight from last night..so I hope you enjoy! I cut down the bit rate considerably so the file is much smaller(about 159 megs 16-17 min. vid) Features: Deej Valen, Deimos, Sonic00, Decrescendo, Sgt Strykr, Wespip, Lazy Leaf and 2 other random people....

I will probably another match or two from last night since so many were on ,but I need to sleep ughh damn colds...

http://files.filefront.com/Team_OCRemix_CTF_and_Teamball/;3970324;;/fileinfo.html

Lotsa random funness this evening. While I owned a few games, I lost my fair share as well, so it balanced out well :)

To Lazy Leaf: Thank you for giving me the heads up for that media player, it is so much better than quicktime :D . Also, while I don't have the AOL chat, I do have MSN. If you have an MSN messenger passport, you will often find me there. If you don't have it, just DL it and fill out a small sign up form. It's free of charge. I also have Yahoo IM, But I hardly ever use that account. Hope you feel better by the way.

Man, I never knew how chaotic and fun 3-team games could be until that teamball on Lockout game...

10-11 EST is now officially Halo 2 time for me. Gotta find something I specialize at too... :)

Also, if anyone didn't catch it by now, I'm Strykr. Nice ta meetcha.