Team OC ReMix [Halo2 Clan]

WesPip

DeejValen, Neobubblemonkeex are my AIM names if anyone wishes to IM me. I also have neobubblemonkee@yahoo.com and @sbcglobal.net for email and YIM. For msn, I'm neobubblemonkee@hotmail.com. Just find me if I'm online and send an invite to a game or something. =P But I hafta run the web versions of these since DLL's needed are... corrupt and crash my system. Woo for me.

I'll have Pirates! And Conker later today if anyone wants to play me. Pirates! I may not go online with yet but Conker... I need to be all stealthy and grab my sabre to start sending heads flying. TEDIZ RULE!

Well, I waited for a little while last night but no one was on while I was on :[ Oh well :[ Anyways I'm heading out for short a vacation ,but I'll b back sunday probably...but I am uploading a short video before I leave..it features Deimos, Sonic, Lazy Leaf and Sgt Strykr. Hopefully it won't mess up while I am gone -.- So just check the link in my profile and see if its up. Have a good weekend every one :]

It finished before I left. Enjoy!: http://files.filefront.com/Slayer_Matc_on_Foundation/;3975864;;/fileinfo.html

Come on guys. Get online. I usually only see one person online on any given night these days. Not being able to play with anyone makes me a sad panda. :(

I've had XBList on all day and haven't seen you come on yet =\

I had a lot to do today. My sister's car broke down. 2 hoses broke in the coolant system and I had to help fix it. Its should be okay now since only the hoses bursted. Now I'll start playing Halo 2 now. I'm tired so I might suck today.

Brother is playing gamecube AGAIN so i cant get onto my xbox... Blah to him. He usually doesnt stay up till 1 but yesterday he did, giving me little-no time to play ANYTHING without needing sleep for today. I went to a friends party for her 17th birthday and had fun ^.^ So bwhahahaha.... And hopefully I can get on again soon -.-

Come on guys. Get online. I usually only see one person online on any given night these days. Not being able to play with anyone makes me a sad panda. :(

Normally I would read this post and immediately oblige, but I'm dead tired from going to the San Jose Grand Prix, and not feeling so well either. I wouldn't have the mentality to play even if I wanted to, in fact, I'm surprised I'm even concious enough to write this post.

Maybe tomorrow-night.

Normally I would read this post and immediately oblige, but I'm dead tired from going to the San Jose Grand Prix, and not feeling so well either. I wouldn't have the mentality to play even if I wanted to, in fact, I'm surprised I'm even concious enough to write this post.

Maybe tomorrow-night.

S'okay, he's not on right now anyways. In fact nobody is. Er...that is, out of the clan members who've actually made it to my friends list.

Eh, I was on conker last night till 7 in the morning, so I'm tired. I'm going to bed now so I can get up early and talk to some people and also be ready for work. After that, then yeah, I'll play some halo 2 and conker...

::getting better at sniping on conker, will be deadly on halo 2 when he is a master::

I should be getting my cables back next weekend so hopefully I'll be on the following week. Also at the end of August I'm moving to Pennsylvania. Won't be a problem with XBL but I'm not sure how long it will take to get out internet up and running. Guess I should start looking into it now since I'm the computer guy in the house. Anyway August 15th my cable goes, so I won't even be online, but as soon as I get back online I'll let you guys know so we can get some matches going.

I should be on tonight! I played yesterday with Marius..but connection was not being nice to me..so I didn't get to play long :[ I should be on around 9-10 est. You also have to remember Sonic you are on PST..so a lot of EST people can't be on that late. You may see 9 pm but thats 12am for me :[ and I have to work...and I was on yesterday from 6-8:30 so..meh

mom's starting that "goto bed EARLIER" shite again... so I may not be on too much anymore with school starting up. prolly only fridays and saturdays (nights) now because of my senior year. blah. and lazy, thanks again for ripping that music for me, just need to send it to me somehow >.<

So yeah..I got online tonight..Marius was on and we played a few really fun games. We lost every single one ,but it was still a lot of fun XD. We got owned pretty bad on double team...though it was mostly...me...dying a lot. SO I am uploading one of those videos tonight. Pretty funny stuff...we have Marius paraphrasing me every step of the game..so don't miss out! I also played a team skirmish game with SOnic befre I left ,and that was some fun pwnage. Thanks for the fun night guys :]

hey deej, i'll try to go get online if my brother isn't in the room with his girlfriend... and if i can pry myself away from the computer...

anyways, school starting on the 15th for me ;_; since i'm going to the main campus this year (a few miles away from my house, compared to the few blocks of my elementary, middle, and 9th grade campuses) so gone are the days of a 2-5 minute bike ride to school, oh well, next year i'll be driving and be bale to get a parking space there...

woa... suddenly nearing the end of writing this i feel dead... but... must... get... online... x.x

My brother started a new game in Dragon Warrior 7... So I'm not going to be able to play -.- WHY doesnt he take the PS2 up to his room and play it there, I do not know. All I know is that while I'm away at work, he's busy drinking everything of mine in the fridge... The bastard...

My brother started a new game in Dragon Warrior 7... So I'm not going to be able to play -.- WHY doesnt he take the PS2 up to his room and play it there, I do not know. All I know is that while I'm away at work, he's busy drinking everything of mine in the fridge... The bastard...

Take your Xbox up into his room and play it there, since he doesn't seem to want to do it.

Take your Xbox up into his room and play it there, since he doesn't seem to want to do it.

Clever.