Team OC ReMix [Halo2 Clan]

WesPip

hmm, a second halo shirt would be nice

yesterday i went to get some shirts and see a movie with a couple friends

we each got a halo shirt that has the legendary symbol on the front and the description of legendary on the back. we're all gonna wear it on monday ^^

we each got a halo shirt that has the legendary symbol on the front and the description of legendary on the back. we're all gonna wear it on monday ^^

Someone at my school had to turn that one inside out due to "violent suggestions"

As that states, the people running my school are DOUCHEBAGS!!!

Fate has decided that the mall shall close about 7 minutes before I get there, locking me away from a possible svideo->vga adapter. Then, a nearby radioshack yields a similar situation. I shall have to hope that tomorrow the fates smile upon me.

If you're wondering why this matters, do this simple problem.

Broken couch + lamp glare on tv screen - spare tvs + (one spare moniter + next to the router) - one svideo->vga adapter = my situation.

On to something completely different.[but still clan related]

Messing around in photoshop and I've thought of a few things.

1, Valen, how many colors do you have available for shirts?

Which leads to 2, how does one reduce the number of colors in a picture in PS?

3, Anybody else notice that our badge is lying? Technically we aren't 'clan ocremix', we're 'team ocremix'. All complaints about that particular issue should be directed to me.

Should I redisign it, even just for the shirts?

I have that shirt. Maybe when I go to the SoCal OCR meetup i should wear that shirt and repazent.

Sorry about not being on recently. School has been an Absolut Bitch.

3, Anybody else notice that our badge is lying? Technically we aren't 'clan ocremix', we're 'team ocremix'. All complaints about that particular issue should be directed to me.

Yeah, I noticed that when I first touched up the badges, but it was just easier to ignore than to fix.

Whee.

Ohh t-shirts....hmmm..neat :] Well, not that any one cares..but I'm sorry I have been gone. I've been really busy with school starting. I like college though. Its different..but better than highschool. Anyways..I'll try to be on more..I just dunno when every ones playing. I check online and I never see any one online :[ So either I check at the wrong times or every one else is busy too. Maybe we should re-establish a time or something. To make up for my abscence I've uploaded 2 new videos. Hope you guys enjoy em'. Also.. if any one knows of a decent video editing software..please let me know! I would like to try some stuff with these videos but I don't have anything decent.:[

Video 1: http://files.filefront.com/Snipersmpg/;4079072;4;/fileinfo.html

Video 2:

Check back in the morning....

@Cyanide: FINALLY! YAY!! :D

@Marius: WHERE ARE YOU!? :[

Messing around in photoshop and I've thought of a few things.

1, Deej, how many colors do you have available for shirts?

Which leads to 2, how does one reduce the number of colors in a picture in PS?

Well, you could always filter out the other colors, or just grab the brush tool and trace an outline and details of it, making it white on a black tee or black on a white or something... I'm learning how to use photoshop which isn't very fun at all since I like fireworks better T_T Also, a redesign could be nice in case Cresendo (or however you spell it) decides to "sue" "us" for "taking" "his" "clan" "name". (am I the only one finding that humorous?)

And I dunno about my color selection range for the tshirt ink stuff...

::will take a picture of the Tails scratchpad he made later, once it's printed and ready::

@Lazy: School is easy for me! 2 classes, then I come home for awhile until my friend Joe gets out of his classes. then we have some free time until we go up to graphic arts which is getting better everyday =) Norris, our instructor, likes adultswim and games so its more fun. PLUS! WE GET TO SWEAR! HOLY SHIT! At highschool they'd be like OMG!!!!one GO TO OFFICE NOW!1 =P

I GRADUATE ON MAY 26th AND MAY HAVE A HUGE PARTY FOR MY FRIENDS!!!!!1 So tell me if ya can come, prolly have a big Halo match going on or something =P And pizza... >.>

@Lazy: School is easy for me! 2 classes, then I come home for awhile until my friend Joe gets out of his classes. then we have some free time until we go up to graphic arts which is getting better everyday =) Norris, our instructor, likes adultswim and games so its more fun. PLUS! WE GET TO SWEAR! HOLY SHIT! At highschool they'd be like OMG!!!!one GO TO OFFICE NOW!1 =P

I GRADUATE ON MAY 26th AND MAY HAVE A HUGE PARTY FOR MY FRIENDS!!!!!1 So tell me if ya can come, prolly have a big Halo match going on or something =P And pizza... >.>

I never said it was hard! XD I said it was keeping me busy :P The work is just time consuming..reading..more reading..XD I like college much more than highschool. The way schedules work and stuff. More time in between..more time to work..socialize blah blah...
My bro is in college, doesn't go back for a week =P So I've heard already... ::no pizza for you unless you come =P ::

i'm gonna get on for a game or two or 3 or more if any of you are on

@deej: heh, if teachers actually paid attention at my school they'd probably tell me to do that, i know that we're not supposed to wear plain white shirts because it's a gang sign or something like that

me and my friends are trying to find a teacher who will sponsor a halo club for our school. i dunno if anyone has asked any teacher yet but we have a few possible candidates...

no more talk... halo!