Team OC ReMix [Halo2 Clan]

WesPip

Handcannon is awsome, all I'll say to the people with RE4... Finally got it =D

I'll get my friend's clan together and 3 others, since his is 4 members big, and we'll have an unofficial clan match against them. We'll pass the party around a few times so we can have our fun little gametypes going on.

you're all lazy ¬_¬

i'm the only one who ever sends out the clan invites

anyways, tonight was fun, played with magicshmop and boys gone wild and a few non clan members in some custom games: peek a boo, tremors, escapee soup, and zombies

twas fun indeed

in zombies i got a few sword orgies going, it was awesome seeing 4 or 5 ppl on screen at once just slashing at everyone ^^

I would like to join the clan! My friend Dr. Marius told me of the clan, the way they play together, AND...I'm not leeching off of all of my friend's high-speed internet anymore, which led me to join multiple clans. I would like to become part of the clan, and how do I start? Can Dr. Marius invite me or what?

Yep, Marius can invite you. So...feel free to harass him until he does so.

Bah... Some bastard killed off all my pretty files up at the career center so, no pogo ninja (all of it was going to be handdrawn... not anymore though), no cel-shaded side view of the "legendary" difficulty shield with headphones (clan symbol for usage on tshirts/sigs), and other spiffy things... So I hafta start anew on ALL these things, meaning more setbacks. Sorry. Maybe thursday I can rip some sprites out or find a sheet and then make a sprite pogoninja fer ya Wes. I need to find those sources my brother uses for RPGMaker.

Yeah, I'll let him on. He kept playing with us, but I told him he should join the forums and get some of the music before joining the clan. I'll send him an invite soon here, he gets high speed on Wednesday. Maybe you all could link him to some good tunes? :lol:

I'm teh i nvite :P (read: I sent the thing)

Oh, shit, I might've sent the invite to the wrong dude, I'm not sure. Can someone confirm?

Ada as in RE2 and RE4 chick? Sounds interesting. I havent started FF8 yet (I just finished 7 which was epic) but i listened to Moontang and that is amazing. This site IS really sweet. I didn't take Doc that seriously when i first heard about the site, well i kinda did...we used to work at subway together and we listened to Super Smash Live for like 3 months and i thought it was amazing. He told me to check it out and join, i didn't take it seriously, and now i regret it. I missed out on alot havent I?

o yeah....my gamertag is "General EWok" for whoever is giving me the invite.

wow...THE MUSIC OF MY GROIN is bitchin.

Prayer is beautiful as well. So far, Bowser is pissed is my favorite. It caught my attention the most because I play guitar. I would love to post the super mario bros. theme but i have no means of recording and it isn't that original...but hell, I could listen to all of these guitar playing prodigies play and I'm happy. After Ada's groove, I wanna check out the mixes they have for FFVII and FFX.

Thank you for the invite to the clan, by the way.

Ada as in RE2 and RE4 chick? Sounds interesting.
The one and only Ada Wong =D Oh, and FF8 was not the game it should have been... Could have been LOADS better in battle had they switched a few things around. Too bad, 9 and 7 are still better though. 9 is back to the good old days of 4 character parties... I miss that... Also, check out "Tactile Freefall" under Lifeforce, along with some of the Castlevania stuff. Vampires = pwnage, maybe that's why I'm so good at Halo... ^w^

Oh, and I'm Deej. Nice to meet ya. Just watch out if I AM ever online anymore, as from time to time I have spikes in my playing level.

Remember that Marius? Conker for 2 weeks, I come back, and start pwning everyone we played against? Hopefully I can do that more...

I may be on friday night after a concert I'm going to, so I'll see if I can drag some local people on with me and we'll play some games.

-IDEA-

Let's challenge bungie! Get OCR out into the light of the web and attract some more traffic! Also, be featured in a game review and become sorta famous... >>

hey if you guys need a website I could probably host it for free. If you ask djpretzel for a subdomain, teamOCR.ocremix.org I could host and provide bandwidth. Unless you do videos, then I don't think I have enough space, unless their small, 1-10 megabytes, I'd host and provide bandwidth, I could do the site as well.

And, from Zelda, THE MUSIC OF MY GROIN.

It's now a REQUIREMENT of the clan to listen to, for those of you who haven't yet.

next time the clan is in a match, those with a mic need to sing it (or play it, but the compression quality from the mic is sorta poor though)

edit btw, why does the clan badge have a SNES controller, wouldn't it be more appropriate with an xbox controller?

And, from Zelda, THE MUSIC OF MY GROIN.

It's now a REQUIREMENT of the clan to listen to, for those of you who haven't yet.

next time the clan is in a match, those with a mic need to sing it (or play it, but the compression quality from the mic is sorta poor though)

edit btw, why does the clan badge have a SNES controller, wouldn't it be more appropriate with an xbox controller?

Yes, yes we should.

And as for the controller issue, it's because of this:

header.jpg

Note the SNES-ness of it.