Team OC ReMix [Halo2 Clan]

WesPip

isn't every caln supposed to get there own forum somewhere just for making the clan?

edit (forgot to add this): and what's wrong with the SNES-ness? half of our members have nintendo related gamertags...

edit#2: finally got around to forcing myself to looking up the info, and yes we can have our own forum on the bungie site. we just make a group there for our clan...

but i think having our own site with our own domain would be much cooler ^^

From what I'm told its incredibly difficult to use your own PC as a host computer/server. Because your ISP limits bandwidth for upload to much lower amount then download. (not sure on that though.) My cousin did that once and took it down within a week, he told me it was easier and cheaper to just get hosting.

hmm, music...

triforce majeure from zelda 3 is kinda good, bit long at 7 mins though.

oh, and a friend and i worship chocorena from ff7 ^^

on the subject of ff7, has anyone seen advent children? it's awesome. i know where to get it if ya want ^^

Ahahaha! Triforce Majeure? LOL! RIPOFF! There is a compilation CD by 409 that is titled "Force Majeure". Came out BEFORE that song did I might add...

And if things continue the way they are in my life... Well, it won't be good. Friend is quitting her job at work, my boss is treating everyone even more like crap, and my nephew runs off with some of my RPGs. WHAT THE FUCK DOES GOD HAVE AGAINST ME!? IS IT JUST BECAUSE I'M NOT BLINDED BY FUCKING RELIGION AND I'M JUST "OUT THERE"!?

And if things continue the way they are in my life... Well, it won't be good. Friend is quitting her job at work, my boss is treating everyone even more like crap, and my nephew runs off with some of my RPGs. WHAT THE FUCK DOES GOD HAVE AGAINST ME!? IS IT JUST BECAUSE I'M NOT BLINDED BY FUCKING RELIGION AND I'M JUST "OUT THERE"!?

sounds like you need to stop touching yourself at night...

edit (forgot to add this): and what's wrong with the SNES-ness? half of our members have nintendo related gamertags...

nothing wrong with it...just kinda weird that an xbox live clan has an SNES controller...but hey it looks cool and that's all that counts!

That vaguely reminds me, how does one go about setting up a website? I mean, I have a spare computer [or 3] lying around that I could make a server out of. If there is a free way, I'd have us a site up within a few days, but I have no clue.

well you can use your own computers, but you gotta register with your ISP a static IP address and then you gotta get domain name hosting, and then these computers have to be fast and reliable (basically you can't use them)...there's other things you gotta do, but if you're just making something small and simple i would agree that paying for hosting will be much cheaper especially since you can probably get something free like http://www.freespaces.com/...i'm sure as a clan page we wouldn't need huge files unless (as stated before) you want to host videos and then you're talking about needing hosting with lots of bandwidth (and those are expensive....)

No, I don't touch myself at night. What do you think I whore myself for?

OK, time for seriousness. I need layouts for Tshirt ideas containing either or both text and graphics for the front and back. 6 color max remember! Send them to neobubblemonkee@sbcglobal.net and I will check them all. Then, I'll set up like a voting thing or something... And the winner will be made after a quick touchup =P

so we're all submitting ideas now?

i'll try to find time to make one...

and aren't quite a few of the songs here ripoffs of other songs by normal bands?

Well, in titles, yes. I was listening to Force Majeure again today while drawing things... One good thing about photoshop is that pattern maker. Used that on a fractal and now I'm creating a realistic (hopefully when I'm done...) looking Shadow Demon... =D

I have very...VERY bad news...

I didnt get high speed internet of my own

Then do what I used to do: Borrow a neighbor's internet without their knowledge!

or if your uber 1337, put a satallite dish on your house and attatch a cantenna, then get an ENCRYPTED wi-fi signal, crack it, print off a sheet on THEIR printer saying "I hacked you wi-fi and there ain't nothing you can do to stop it" then sign it with some l33t name, THEN start playing.

ooh

take pictures too.

Seriously, just pick up a neighbors wireless network, like redchlorine said.

Or spend $25 a month for high-speed DSL =D

Ok, friday night I will be on with a friend from school... And we shall fight his clan if he drags them on! Me and Lazy are already the fighters on our team, yet we could use another 1-3 others... So just tell one of us if yer interested. Afterwards we'll all just get together and play crazy gametypes.

Ok, friday night I will be on with a friend from school... And we shall fight his clan if he drags them on! Me and Lazy are already the fighters on our team, yet we could use another 1-3 others... So just tell one of us if yer interested. Afterwards we'll all just get together and play crazy gametypes.

Bam. I'm there, hopefully. I may have a buddy along as well, which cuts my screen size down to an ungodly 10 inches or something, but I shall still play, just don't expect anything too passable from me. See you tomorrow night!

hey i'll try to be on, my connection's been...funky...it'll connect to xbox live on the troubleshoot but it won't log in and find it...(stupid dorms)...but i think it'll be fine by then, i'll try it out later this evening after i eat and get some work done..

Hi. I'm privately studying how to design gametypes in Halo 2. Could anybody send me a link for a Tower of Power stats page or two? I don't have XBL, nor do I have the means of getting it.

I wish to study the statistics of the teams in the game to see if Tower can't be Tweaked a bit.

Hi. I'm privately studying how to design gametypes in Halo 2. Could anybody send me a link for a Tower of Power stats page or two? I don't have XBL, nor do I have the means of getting it.

I wish to study the statistics of the teams in the game to see if Tower can't be Tweaked a bit.

that's... interesting...

i'll go look around a bit if you send us the stats for your tweakings

also to the clan: iff you've noticed i just changed the symbol pic to say team ocremix

feel free to save it off of me and upload it TO YOUR OWN PHOTO UPLOAD PAGE if ya wanna use it ^^

edit: hokay got a good site with a ton of game types and stats for em: http://ganai.com/archives/2005/02/20/halo-2-custom-game-types/

just send us what you come up with and we'll probably be willing to test em for you, i will at least

that's... interesting...

i'll go look around a bit if you send us the stats for your tweakings

A bit of a circular thing, there. I do have an alternate Tower of Power game designed, but I would like to look at the statistics of a few actual games to see if it needs to have tweaking done to it. Also, examining an original game's stats would allow me to better tweak my version.

EDIT: Blah. I needed to organize my thoughts. I'm looking for Tower games, because they're not registered officially. Then, with your permission, I'm going to look at a couple of your regular games to get an idea of how good you are, and a couple of Single Bomb Assault Games to see how you handle a similar sistuation.

If the results from the Tower games vary too greatly from the other two sets of data, the game may need tweaking.

DO you want me to post my alternate Tower of Power?

After that concert I'll get on. Just someone send me the invite and I'll get my friend in with us, and he can also drag his clanmates/halo friends in with him if he can find any online during the time.

Oh, and prepare for me to sing Goodwen songs too, as they will be stuck in my head. Also being hummed are Medford Drive and Time Wasted Sleeping... DAMN! My hearing is going to suck since it will be REALLY fkn loud in that loft above the pizza place.

tonight was awesome!

played with marius, ratirna and her guest, and zero infiniti. carbon and magic joined in the last game i played in and maybe a couple others but i was having so much fun i didn't notice any others

started with a couple matchmade gaames, first one a really hectic, confusing and fast paced team slayer on gemini; next one was a not as good team slayer on ascension. then we started switching around leadership. the best by far was zero's turn. king of the hill on lockout with random weapons and 3 minutes to win. i eventually won ^^ but it took forever. quite a few non members joined making it really crazy, and most of the time i was kinda yelling "marius must not win! must beat marius!" cuz marius is always winning ;_; so i got my wish!

too bad i have homework to do ;_;

weaselfang: oh, ok. i get what you mean now, you want to use our clan as a guinea pig in some of your game types, i'd be willing to do that, post your game type and i'll put it in when i'm not lazy and test it with them or some of my own friends

feel free to come and distract me on aim...

that was wild on lockout...sorry about the length, i was hoping it wouldn't take so long with the few of us but then the others started and there were more people on the sidelines taking shots in to stop the clock... :evil: but it was still cool. next time probably do it with swords/shotguns only (no nades) and 2 minutes...that would be fun! i guess i need to start working on a lab that's due mon (7 pages ewwww....) but it was great playing with everyone, if you're on later on tonight (i'm a bit of a late night person sometimes) i'll be back

Wow... Its so WHITE with rain outside I cant see a fkn thing! O_O That and the thunder and lightning don't really help...

Ok, no duster as of yet because neither of my bosses were at work earlier this morning, and mom isn't home to drag me to the mall... -.- This would be avoided if she'd get me the stuff I need so I can drive. But nope, her choice. She has to drag me around and waste her gas then.