Team OC ReMix [Halo2 Clan]

WesPip

Yeah, I still call him Wingles. I'm thinking whenever I do it, people think it's a typo. Bleh.

And yes, you're officially the bastard child of...Satan and a toilet? *shrugs*

And yeah, due to his vast inactivity, Wingles has been demoted to a regular member from his staff position, and Lazy has been promoted to take his place.

And has it really been THAT long since any of us have played together?

My GOD. Time flies.

*Tear*

We need to get together again, Wes.

Oh god, Cyanide...

*cries*

The memories!

Yeah, I still call him Wingles. I'm thinking whenever I do it, people think it's a typo. Bleh.

And yeah, due to his vast inactivity, Wingles has been demoted to a regular member from his staff position, and Lazy has been promoted to take his place.

My GOD. Time flies.

*Tear*

Oh god, Cyanide...

*cries*

The memories!

*burts out crying* *sniff* ;_; Bumper hogs all night long..god..I miss those days...but hey we still play..just not as often. I've been really busy at school..and this weekend is teh big JOhn Mayer trio concert! booya. I'll try to get on tonight if I finish this paper in time..so yeah get online every one! I'll record toO!

On another note! I nominate that this song be our Team Ocremix clan theme song! >:D

http://halo.bungie.org/news.html?item=14186

My GOD. Time flies.

*Tear*

Oh god, Cyanide...

*cries*

The memories!

*burts out crying* *sniff* ;_; Bumper hogs all night long..god..I miss those days...but hey we still play..just not as often. I've been really busy at school..and this weekend is teh big JOhn Mayer trio concert! booya. I'll try to get on tonight if I finish this paper in time..so yeah get online every one! I'll record toO!

On another note! I nominate that this song be our Team Ocremix clan theme song! >:D

http://halo.bungie.org/news.html?item=14186

w00t! i'll be there! and i dunno about that song, it's hilarious, but you and ratirna are (as far as my knowledge goes) the only girls in the clan... but then again, it is kick ass... with a random meow at the end! hmm, i say we have someone do a remix of that song or the original as our clan theme song ^^

also, can anyone with a decent knowledge of bbcode help me with my sig? i tried adding another thing too it but it said it was too long so i went to tinyurl.com to shorten the urls in it but they don't work too well with the bbcode...

I won't be on for awhile though, I'm afraid.

I'm house-sitting at my mom's, and her internet connection is not suitable for XBL. I'm here 'til Monday night.

Plus, I broke the little clip thinger on my second headset. Rather than buying yet another one, this one gets taped. Taped a lot.

wespip: just do what i did after breaking the clip on my first and buying a first party replacement and breaking the clip on that one too, i just got a cheap little $5 headset piece (only the headset) which i kinda like more since it only goes on my ear so i can lean against the back of my chair and not have the band going into my head

did a quick search and found one similar to what i had: http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/245795.asp

also, while searching for that, i found this: http://www.gamestop.com/gs/360/360_dell.asp

any takers? :lol:

Funny song Lazy... But can we please make something thats for both guys and girls? o.o That song makes me feel bad...

*ahem* The new Castlevania game for DS (DS OWNAGE!) is GREAT. If you've played the first (Aria of Sorrow) it picks up at the end, a year later. It is MUCH better now that you have to do things such as seal bosses away using the touchscreen and also breaking crystals to form paths to climb upwards, sliding puzzles to change a few variable rooms, and also for telling your little bat familar to harass this one particular enemy for you while you kick everything else's ass. Luffly I say, LUFFLY! Also, Advance Wars is sweet so pick that up as well. I will destroy you with Sasha and Colin! -insert long maniacal laughter here-

So yeah, once it dries a little later I'll cut the grass outside and then be on pretty much all day...

w00ph.

ya deej, that's kinda what i said about the song lazy posted...

also, my OMG A LAN PARTY was a big hit ^^ go to my dA page: http://m3trion.deviantart.com/ to read a little about it and to see a few pics from it (which i should submit soon...)

i'm probably not gonna get on tonight, my xbox is still downstairs from the LAN, and i'm too lazy to hook it up...

Yeah, hopefully I'll be on a bit today as well. I've been busy the past week with Star Wars: Republic Commando. Decent bit of gaming (for about a week on single player), but I'm done with it now, so hopefully I'll see you guys on today. (And tomorrow; national holiday, bitches!)
Not for me. I sure as fuck didnt get the day off... Lousy bastards running my city...

I know this post is REALLY out-of-place, but I didn't exactly feel it was necessary to start a new thread about this just yet.

I was just wondering, will there be a OC ReMix clan for SOCOM 3 when it comes out?

Ummm...hello?

You could... you know, start your own :P

ya, this is a halo 2 clan

Wow. I forgot about Halo. I bet you guys miss me. Right?

right? :?

omg tis YOU! *slaps* where have you been ;_;

I messed up my headset, and haven't really felt like putting it back together. And now I'm wayyyyyy out of practice, so I suck more than usual.

:oops:

a messed up headset is no reason to leave me in the dark like that ;_;

(it's fun to bicker like a married couple ^^)

Wow. I forgot about Halo. I bet you guys miss me. Right?

right? :?

omg tis YOU! *slaps* where have you been ;_;

I messed up my headset, and haven't really felt like putting it back together. And now I'm wayyyyyy out of practice, so I suck more than usual.

:oops:

a messed up headset is no reason to leave me in the dark like that ;_;

(it's fun to bicker like a married couple ^^)

AND I'M PREGNANT WITH SOMEONE ELSES CHILD