Team OC ReMix [Halo2 Clan]

WesPip

Deej,you always ask me to get on xbox live with you whenever I leave somewhere, or go soemwhere shortly. Start askin me to join you in some halo 2 when Im accualy here(No away message). Also,lookin forward to your clan shirts.

Thought I'd outline this match:

http://bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?gameID=327171650&player=Magicshmop

I played the hell out of that game.

Deej,you always ask me to get on xbox live with you whenever I leave somewhere, or go soemwhere shortly. Start askin me to join you in some halo 2 when Im accualy here(No away message). Also,lookin forward to your clan shirts.

You didn't have an away message up though... =P

holy shit magic! that's awesome! but then again you and KamikazeCam were the only ones without guests, so that might attribute to it... but still, damn! no deaths! too bad it was only training...

i just ordered an awesome shirt tonight ^^ http://www.zestuff.com/product.php?productid=59&cat=4&page=1

jack thompson lol!

w00t! jack thompson is finally being investigated ^^

on other terms, i'm gonna be going to oni-con friday, saturday, and sunday. hopefully gonna be a lot of fun ^^ don't expect me on xbox live those days... (i still haven't bothered to hook my tv and xbox back up)

and deej: as you should know, girl creator is gonna be there and i'm gonna be able to meet him and you aren't ^^

on other terms, i'm gonna be going to oni-con friday, saturday, and sunday. hopefully gonna be a lot of fun ^^ don't expect me on xbox live those days... (i still haven't bothered to hook my tv and xbox back up)

and deej: as you should know, girl creator is gonna be there and i'm gonna be able to meet him and you aren't ^^

SCREW YOU! Get his autograph... >>

Hardcore = easy. Enough said.

SCREW YOU! Get his autograph... >>

Hardcore = easy. Enough said.

GRWAR! couldn't get in contact with me friend who i'm supposed to take there and she's supposed to give me a ride back, so i'm probably not gonna be able to go today ;_; but there's still tomorrow and sunday... which gives me time to rent and play the hell out of shadow of the collosus...

i'll try to get his autograph ^^

voice masking?

meh, sorry deej, didn't get his autograph, i'm kinda shy... i walked past his table a dozen times...

oni-con was great tho, only went on saturday. too lazy to type more now...

Turns out it was his cousin. That explains it.

CURSE YOU! Oh well... now you can't brag to me about having it cause you don't!

I think they wiped stats and leaderboards... on Bungie.net anyways. Damnit, I gotta start all over to get back up to 25ish! >.< That's IF they DID wipe IT.

(emo make fun of time)

No oNE UnderSTAnds Me. I WilL JuST go CUt MYselF!

(end emo making fun of)

Gawd I hate emo people...

edit: W00PH! DUSTER! Now I look even more dark and shadowy when I wear it! X3

voice masking?

meh, sorry deej, didn't get his autograph, i'm kinda shy... i walked past his table a dozen times...

oni-con was great tho, only went on saturday. too lazy to type more now...

Turns out it was his cousin. That explains it.

CURSE YOU! Oh well... now you can't brag to me about having it cause you don't!

I think they wiped stats and leaderboards... on Bungie.net anyways. Damnit, I gotta start all over to get back up to 25ish! >.< That's IF they DID wipe IT.

(emo make fun of time)

No oNE UnderSTAnds Me. I WilL JuST go CUt MYselF!

(end emo making fun of)

Gawd I hate emo people...

edit: W00PH! DUSTER! Now I look even more dark and shadowy when I wear it! X3

meh, at least i saw him ^^

microsoft said they weren't gonna wipe any leaderboards...

and the emo and duster thing: WTF

They deleted the leaderboards, but they didn't, and won't, delete any stats. You've still got your ranks, but there isn't any "top 500" on Bungie.net anymore.
I just learned that. After I couldn't log onto xbox live, I looked on bungie and had my stats. But no boards. Oh well, no boosters now!

Emo kids suck period.

And dusters look spiffy.

Nuff said.

*really needs to stop hacking his Gamecube and play Halo*

but...metroid prime sans disk...can't decide...

that and working until 12:30 in the morning...ugh

edit: 1000 posts in topic, not necessarily all about Halo, either.

you putting in a hard drive?

and how do you see where it says number of posts here?

grwar, i really want GTA:LCS but the xbox 360 is taking up the rest of my finds ;_; i'll have to convince my older brother into splitting the cost with me...

No, I'm explioting the infamous PSO network glitch to back up and run metroid prime off my hard drive. Slightly laggy, as the broadband adapter isn't as fast as the disc reader, but not laggy to the point of unplayableness. But that's another subject entirely.

The post number is there when you click on forums:general.

And I just remembered that I also need a new headset. Damn thing broke about a week ago. Any third party brands anyone recommends?

No, I'm explioting the infamous PSO network glitch to back up and run metroid prime off my hard drive. Slightly laggy, as the broadband adapter isn't as fast as the disc reader, but not laggy to the point of unplayableness. But that's another subject entirely.

And I just remembered that I also need a new headset. Damn thing broke about a week ago. Any third party brands anyone recommends?

i've never heard of that glitch...

and i'd recomend mad katz, but i think the one i have they stopped selling...

Eh, never heard of doing that to a GC, but watch out... I hear that its easy to send a person a specially hacked item on PSO and kill their GC or whatever. So thats why I dun go online with my Xbox version...

Gah. I feel sick. My liver... X_X

Eh, never heard of doing that to a GC, but watch out... I hear that its easy to send a person a specially hacked item on PSO and kill their GC or whatever. So thats why I dun go online with my Xbox version...

Gah. I feel sick. My liver... X_X

i never got anything on my xbox version that killed it... but i just sold it yesterday to help pay off my xbox 360 (even tho i only got $1 for it)

I'm killing the fucker who defamed me on maplestory. Here's the story:

I was minding my own business, killing slimes, when a guy comes around trying to kill steal me. He fails miserably and starts to bitch. I tell him, "I've been here for the last hour, so you're the one kill stealing me." He gets pissed and leaves. About 3 minutes later, he sends in another char of his then defames me with him. Another minute, another char. Then he starts to bribe people to do it! If I knew his email address I'd seriously hack his account and steal everything of his and also delete all the characters... Anyone have a way of doing this so I can get some uber revenge on him?

http://files.filefront.com/Rumble_Pitmpg/;4308921;;/fileinfo.html

A fun rumble pit match we played a long time ago! Its funny..you get to watch me getting my ass kicked for the first 3 minutes XD , but its all good I made up for it in the last 5 minutes! Anyways..I will be online some time this week and definately weekend. SOrry I haven't played much.. I got a copy of Shadow of Collosus and I was (and still am) hooked on that awesome game :P Hope every one had a great halloween!

I'm killing the fucker who defamed me on maplestory. Here's the story:

I was minding my own business, killing slimes, when a guy comes around trying to kill steal me. He fails miserably and starts to bitch. I tell him, "I've been here for the last hour, so you're the one kill stealing me." He gets pissed and leaves. About 3 minutes later, he sends in another char of his then defames me with him. Another minute, another char. Then he starts to bribe people to do it! If I knew his email address I'd seriously hack his account and steal everything of his and also delete all the characters... Anyone have a way of doing this so I can get some uber revenge on him?

wow, that really sucks, i hate whiny little bitches. sry i can't help you...

and red, awesome pic there ^^

yesterday it RAINED! grr! on haloween of all nights! it doesn't rain for a month then pics that exact day to pick up the slack -_- but it's all good, i went to a friend's party and it was fun.