Team OC ReMix [Halo2 Clan]

WesPip

sorry to anyone that's seen me on in the last few days, its my friends, i'm letting them use my live account for now until they get their credit card number and can create their own. so if you see Zero Infiniti on they may not have a mic, but they are pretty good (possibly better than me...but i doubt it hehe)...but i told them not to join any of your games since they have no way of understanding what's going on (due to lack of mic)...

i'm still debating on whether i want to get the yearly subscription or not with the 360 just around the corner and my current subscription about to expire....anyone know anything about the 360 backwards compatibility and Xbox Live Silver memberships? is there a site with this information...guess i'll have to checkout xbox.com

sorry to anyone that's seen me on in the last few days, its my friends, i'm letting them use my live account for now until they get their credit card number and can create their own. so if you see Zero Infiniti on they may not have a mic, but they are pretty good (possibly better than me...but i doubt it hehe)...but i told them not to join any of your games since they have no way of understanding what's going on (due to lack of mic)...

i'm still debating on whether i want to get the yearly subscription or not with the 360 just around the corner and my current subscription about to expire....anyone know anything about the 360 backwards compatibility and Xbox Live Silver memberships? is there a site with this information...guess i'll have to checkout xbox.com

all current subscriptions are compatible with the xbox 360, so feel free to renew

I got a copy of Shadow of Collosus and I was (and still am) hooked on that awesome game :P
I want ;o;

Bought Xenosaga Episode II the other day.

Also, planning on buying SC III soon.

Then getting DDR Mario Mix for my bday.

I could be gone awhile.

Wait, I thought that you already had Xeno 2...? Or did you just get 1? DDR MM is going to be fun. They've put in the old NES powerpad elements like a minigame where you run down a hill away from a chain chomp. Will remind me of that Track & Field Game that came with Duck Hunt and Super Mario Bros on the same cart. Ah, memories.

Buying a 360 a little after it comes out. I have plenty so I'm good X3 I'm getting Quake 4 and Perfect Dark to start, then RE5 when it comes out. PS3 is going to be like PS2 with memory and loading and framerate issues and that bothers me... So blah.

Also, I have to postpone shirt designing since I got assigned a live project that's due in 2 weeks. AKA, Commission. And I'm the only guy whose technical enough to do it, so I was put up to it. Blah.

In other news, my Maple fame is now at 1, I've been picking up rare drops, and I just got a PANLID, baby! Panlids are a mages/bandits/super n00bs best friend, as its the best shield for them (as of now). Better than that stolen fence shield I used to have. That fucker who mass defamed me is banned too, but I think I've seen other chars of his... Kakashi9091 was the bastard, and i've seen both Kakashi909 and Kakashi091 running around all n00b like. If it is him, then I should start calling him that since he tried to do it to me. But hey, since I was a beta tester and got that spiffy +1 to all stats bandanna, he couldn't DARE call me that XD MWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*ahem* Alright, fine. I'll be on halo for awhile tomorrow... BUT SOMEONE HAD BETTER BE ON TO PLAY WITH ME SINCE I HARDLY GO INTO MATCHMAKING WITHOUT A FRIEND/CLAN MEMBER WHO KNOWS ME!!! Because I always get idiots on my team >.<

Long post. Woo. Sleep now. Bye. DJ Sasha. Yay!

all current subscriptions are compatible with the xbox 360, so feel free to renew

Indeed. Let's put it this way:

Your current $40/50 per year subscription is/will be a Gold subscription when the 360 is released. As for the Silver, well... it doesn't support online multiplayer, just patching, buying/selling, and messaging. So if you plan on playing online at all stick with the Gold.

Indeed. Let's put it this way:

Your current $40/50 per year subscription is/will be a Gold subscription when the 360 is released. As for the Silver, well... it doesn't support online multiplayer, just patching, buying/selling, and messaging. So if you plan on playing online at all stick with the Gold.

ahh i understand...dunno though...i'm still on the fence, hell the only xbox game i've played lately has been Halo 2...and i haven't played almost this entire month...i'll debate later i guess, got to much i gotta get done right now

Hai guyz.

Guess Im sort of back (and randomly unable to type apostrophes and use my arrow keys for some reason. Seriously.).....). That sentence needed more punctuation. Anyway, my Xbox has been broken for a while and havent even played Halo 2 in many months. I might be a getting a new one as early as tomorrow and I might start playing with you guys again.

Im still in the clan, right?

Getting the super Xbox 360 when it comes out. I want my music box thank you!

That, and it comes with Gold LIVE, meaning Perfect Dark, Halo 3, RE5 (IF they do that...) and Quake 4 (OMG!) online. Prepare to get pwned.

both core and premium only come with xbox live silver, but you can use your current xbox live subscription with the 360, so if you already have one (which everyone here does) then you can kinda say it comes with gold...

also: FUCK MY FAT BIO TEACHER! FUCK HIM UP THE ASS! he took up my camera on thursday cuz the last few days i've been taking pics of the notes he put on the overhead so that i wouldn't have to write them down, but on wednesday i forgot to turn off the flash so he kinda found out. the policy at my school is that if something gets take up you have to go to the school district police station and pay a $15 fine to get it back. today when i asked him about it he hadn't even taken it to the principle -_-" the fat lazy bastard (seriously, he is fat, i can't believe that he was in cross country when he was in high school). ugh, i'm going to the rennisance fest tomorrow and i want my camera ;_; and the police station closes at 5 and it's 4:30 and my mom is gone ;_; CURSE MY FORGETTING TO TURN OFF THE FLASH!

That, and it comes with Gold LIVE, meaning Perfect Dark, Halo 3, RE5 (IF they do that...) and Quake 4 (OMG!) online. Prepare to get pwned.

both core and premium only come with xbox live silver, but you can use your current xbox live subscription with the 360, so if you already have one (which everyone here does) then you can kinda say it comes with gold...

also: FUCK MY FAT BIO TEACHER! FUCK HIM UP THE ASS! he took up my camera on thursday cuz the last few days i've been taking pics of the notes he put on the overhead so that i wouldn't have to write them down, but on wednesday i forgot to turn off the flash so he kinda found out. the policy at my school is that if something gets take up you have to go to the school district police station and pay a $15 fine to get it back. today when i asked him about it he hadn't even taken it to the principle -_-" the fat lazy bastard (seriously, he is fat, i can't believe that he was in cross country when he was in high school). ugh, i'm going to the rennisance fest tomorrow and i want my camera ;_; and the police station closes at 5 and it's 4:30 and my mom is gone ;_; CURSE MY FORGETTING TO TURN OFF THE FLASH!

THEFT, i say he stole your camera and you have every right to sue!

goddamn, i wish i had the testicular fortitude i have now when i was in school...there were so many times i'd like to tell my teachers to fuck off and mind their own business when they tried to take my shit. hell the only cool teacher about something was my government one cause he actually asked me if he could play my gameboy and gave up because the moving backgrounds in bomberman made him motion sick.

Coolness. I don't guarantee that you'll ever see me, but I have an account now, and as such, would love to be associated in any way with the likes of sgx and The Wingless :D. Feel free to add me - I'm neminem42. I was impressed that "neminem" was already taken, but apparently it was.

THEFT, i say he stole your camera and you have every right to sue!

goddamn, i wish i had the testicular fortitude i have now when i was in school...there were so many times i'd like to tell my teachers to fuck off and mind their own business when they tried to take my shit. hell the only cool teacher about something was my government one cause he actually asked me if he could play my gameboy and gave up because the moving backgrounds in bomberman made him motion sick.

i would say theft, but unfortunately, the teachers foresaw that some kid would try to sue, so they made us sign a paper saying we agree to follow the rules and accept any punishment that was stated in the handbook, and having cameras taken up and forcing us to pay $15 to get it back was in the handbook -_- i also wish i had the testicular fortitude to tell my teachers to fuck off, i always think to myself how i'm gonna handle things when i know i'm gonna get in trouble, but i always end up just nodding my head and dumbly saying yes... oh well, gonna tell me mom to get it back tomorrow and bring it to me when she chaperones a trip to an elizabeth I exhibit my history class is going too...

anyways, the renn fest was fun, ded bob was as great as ever (still no new material tho...) and after that we went to a place called the main event (kinda like chuckie cheeses or gatti town for older kids, has bowling, lazer tag, and a few games) and played a bit of pool and lazer tag, grawr, i wanna play lazer tag some more ;_; it's like real life halo! i'm surprised my aim wasn't THAT incredibly bad...

and neminem: the wingless doesn't really play with the clan too much...

also, everyone else: should we do something on nov. 9th to celebrate halo 2's 1 year anniversary? i say everyone has to get on for some awesome clan matches... we don't have enough matches with large ammounts of clan members...

i would say theft, but unfortunately, the teachers foresaw that some kid would try to sue, so they made us sign a paper saying we agree to follow the rules and accept any punishment that was stated in the handbook, and having cameras taken up and forcing us to pay $15 to get it back was in the handbook -_- i also wish i had the testicular fortitude to tell my teachers to fuck off, i always think to myself how i'm gonna handle things when i know i'm gonna get in trouble, but i always end up just nodding my head and dumbly saying yes...

that sucks...man school's and their stupid rules and shit...they need to make them more like college. I mean seriously i was always the smart kid (never the smartest but among the 'average' i was making A's and B's easily) and you know its stupid that as punishment they'd give OSS...i mean come on, they bitch if you skip school because you aren't learning, yet they will forcebly make you leave so you can't learn? where's the logic in that? now i know, OSS and suspension are there for a reason, but its not like i would be caught with some weapon or drugs, its usually the 'below average' students that do stupid shit like that and they are the ones that tend to refuse to learn anyway.

Hell in middle school ISS i used to be the only way to get my work done and they made me copy from the stupid dictionary just because they had nothing better for me to do. i think the best rebellion i had was in 8th grade. their ingenious idea of punishment during recess was to make you sit out and copy some statement (what you did wrong) into grid paper (usually little grids but sometimes they were large hexegons, they called them 'grids'). i was at the point where recess was boring and i used to run my mouth so they gave me one and i sat and refused to do it because i found sitting on a bench for 30min nothing special...then they gave me another one for not finishing the one i had...i think i even got ISS for doing this...it might have been because i ripped it up and 'threw' it at the teacher...something about 'insubordination'...said something like that in the write up but i don't really recall...but if i could go back and do it again i would because seriously, ISS was fun, early lunch and a chance to do all my homework...hell i wanted to just move into that cozy room and get all my work done...i hated middle school...

so the moral of the story, public school systems are morons...anyone with enough intellegence and balls could easily do what they want if they know what they are doing and all it takes is a crafty kid and an even craftier lawyer

i would say theft, but unfortunately, the teachers foresaw that some kid would try to sue, so they made us sign a paper saying we agree to follow the rules and accept any punishment that was stated in the handbook, and having cameras taken up and forcing us to pay $15 to get it back was in the handbook -_- i also wish i had the testicular fortitude to tell my teachers to fuck off, i always think to myself how i'm gonna handle things when i know i'm gonna get in trouble, but i always end up just nodding my head and dumbly saying yes...

that sucks...man school's and their stupid rules and shit...they need to make them more like college. I mean seriously i was always the smart kid (never the smartest but among the 'average' i was making A's and B's easily) and you know its stupid that as punishment they'd give OSS...i mean come on, they bitch if you skip school because you aren't learning, yet they will forcebly make you leave so you can't learn? where's the logic in that? now i know, OSS and suspension are there for a reason, but its not like i would be caught with some weapon or drugs, its usually the 'below average' students that do stupid shit like that and they are the ones that tend to refuse to learn anyway.

Hell in middle school ISS i used to be the only way to get my work done and they made me copy from the stupid dictionary just because they had nothing better for me to do. i think the best rebellion i had was in 8th grade. their ingenious idea of punishment during recess was to make you sit out and copy some statement (what you did wrong) into grid paper (usually little grids but sometimes they were large hexegons, they called them 'grids'). i was at the point where recess was boring and i used to run my mouth so they gave me one and i sat and refused to do it because i found sitting on a bench for 30min nothing special...then they gave me another one for not finishing the one i had...i think i even got ISS for doing this...it might have been because i ripped it up and 'threw' it at the teacher...something about 'insubordination'...said something like that in the write up but i don't really recall...but if i could go back and do it again i would because seriously, ISS was fun, early lunch and a chance to do all my homework...hell i wanted to just move into that cozy room and get all my work done...i hated middle school...

so the moral of the story, public school systems are morons...anyone with enough intellegence and balls could easily do what they want if they know what they are doing and all it takes is a crafty kid and an even craftier lawyer

heh (OSS is out of school suspension, right? and you had recess in 8th grade O.o wow...)

well about my camera (which the teacher still hadn't taken to the office by this morning) my mom called and left a message for my VP yesterday, he left a message here today, then he and my mom finally talked a bit after that (the calls today happened when i was still in school), my VP talked to my bio teacher and took the camera from him for me to pick up tomorrow at school and with no fine! my mom said my VP was really nice about it and thought i had a camera phone taken up, but when he learned it was a standard camera, he said something about like it shouldn't go to the ISDPD... god i really hate my bio teacher, and i think he hates me...