Team OC ReMix [Halo2 Clan]

WesPip

hey, my friends play as Zero Genesis, if you see them on, they may be up for a round or two...make sure you tell them if you are going to play glitch games or custom cause they may not understand what's going on...they are about the same level as me (though they just started this account, they will have about the same levels if not slightly higher from playing all the time). A player with the triforce is one guy and the one with the white/blue swirl is another...so check their emblem to know who is who (they are brothers)

So boys gone wild and Magicshmop were on last night. We glitched, superjumped, and dummied. I've never really done any of those before, so it was pretty neat.

We also screwed around with Team Snipers players and Team Training guys as well, trying to spread our ways of love and non-violence. We shouldn't play this game to kill. We should play it to love. We need to love each other.

I hate everyone who wasn't on last night. You all suck.

So... I haven't, as far as I'm aware, been invited yet. Though I won't really have any time in the next week for gaming, anyway, as it's hell week of the musical I'm in starting tonight.

But I'd still like to see an invite sometime.

NO! THERE WILL BE NO INVITE FOR YOU!

uhh... i mean, i'll try to get one to you tonight

i got school work to do....college sucks....physics sucks....programming sucks....work sucks....my boss sucks....so yea, haven't had a whole lotta time to be playing Xbox lately...

:(

I won't disagree with you about physics, nor work, and I can't really argue with you about your boss, since I don't know the guy... but programming is awesome. Don't dis programming. Unless it's total gruntwork, or debugging code that should be working, then I won't argue with you there either.

And thanks for the invite that I'll assume will be coming sometime. Also, surpremespleen, I'll make sure to see you around sometime. I'm up to lvl 19 on Rumble :D. Still haven't played a single ranked team game.

Alright, that works. As I said, you probably won't see much of me this coming week anyway. The week after that, though... suddenly, with Into the Woods over, you'll see me a lot more.

Totally ignoring the fact that I've been procrastinating homework that should be done in advance because Hell Week is almost upon me, by posting here now.

i got school work to do....college sucks....physics sucks....programming sucks....work sucks....my boss sucks....so yea, haven't had a whole lotta time to be playing Xbox lately...

:(

I won't disagree with you about physics, nor work, and I can't really argue with you about your boss, since I don't know the guy... but programming is awesome. Don't dis programming. Unless it's total gruntwork, or debugging code that should be working, then I won't argue with you there either.

programming doesn't suck suck...its just this assignment i got...it seems very redundant and i've gotta figure out a better way of doing it...its boggleing my mind....

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?gameID=345822556&player=Magicshmop

Quite a game last night, We all used the same icon, and hid in a corner. When they finnaly found us, they were like wtf!

We also had a matchmaking game where every one of us got a kill frenzy,on purpous. Fun times, fun times.

you guys were awesome last night...yea i know overlordoftoast is a bit of ass...hince i wasn't really his friend in high school but he works with Genisis so that's how it works i guess...you guys should have been there for the team sniper game we played on containment, i super bounced on top of one of the towers toward the end and kept raining down bullets on idiots running by the tower...fun times indeed!

Genesis's little brother in the end kept switching teams and telling him where his teammates were hiding. it was great! then at the end Genesis switched to my team so he could be on the winning team...bastard...

So... what does this overlordoftoast have to do with OCR?

Edit: Scratch that... what do most of those new people have to do with OCR? I've seen very few of them around here.

overlord is not on OCR, but Genesis and I are...we were playing a custom game when everybody jumped in and we all got a good laugh out of them all looking alike!

also i got a great pic in that game above, i you look at the pictures, check out red side picture with my name clicked...i love all the arrows coming down from the top middle!