Team OC ReMix [Halo2 Clan]

WesPip

Man, I remember when I got on Wespip's case all the time for not playing, and now I can't find the effort to get online myself, or play videogames in general for that matter. I don't think I've touched my consoles in almost 2 weeks.
Absolutely ditto'd. I would scold everyone in the clan for not getting on... and here I am... not playing Halo 2...

Man, I remember when I got on Wespip's case all the time for not playing, and now I can't find the effort to get online myself, or play videogames in general for that matter. I don't think I've touched my consoles in almost 2 weeks.
Absolutely ditto'd. I would scold everyone in the clan for not getting on... and here I am... not playing Halo 2...

I'll ditto that as well; I never find time to do "real" gaming these days, i.e. sit down for a major chunk of time and really get into it, which is what I usually need for Halo.

Like 53phy, I will be on for the latter part of the 25th. I hope to see everyone on during the coming week, and I think it'd be a fucking blast if we could get some big games going on the 25th, like zombies and *dadadum* Cyborg Ninja.

EDIT: Is it alright to bring non-OCR peoples into the party when there's a bunch of clan guys in the room? I've got a couple of guys I usually play with when I'm on; they're good sports and fun to play with, so I like to get them into the party when I can.

.......zombies.......

Die.

Now.

No kidding.

OMGnoloveforzombies?

Let me tell you a story.

There once was a time with one, fair zombies game, where the other guys could only use shotguns, and it was played on maps without 'bases' or other hiding areas. The gametype was kinda fun, if you weren't the zombie. If you were, and if there were more that like 5 people against you, chances were against you killing anyone. But there was still a chance.

But then things turned unfair and unfun.

First of all, 'no team damage' was turned on. Just a little thing, but it was against the zombie [no more stray shots possibly blurring teammate's views]. Then map changes like Foundation, where there are easily fortifiable places.

But the worst was yet to come.

Some retard decided to give the zombie almost no chance.

Pistols were added.

Need I say more?

First of all, 'no team damage' was turned on. Just a little thing, but it was against the zombie [no more stray shots possibly blurring teammate's views]. Then map changes like Foundation, where there are easily fortifiable places.

But the worst was yet to come.

Some retard decided to give the zombie almost no chance.

Pistols were added.

Need I say more?

We could turn off the pistols. And put on team damage. And play on levels we agree on. I haven't really played it much to tell the truth, so I don't have a lot of knowledge about little tweaks to the gametype; I just know it was fun when I played it. Hell, we could even start two guys as zombie.

Seeing as most of the people in the clan are reasonable, I'd think it would be worth a shot to try it again.

Pretty please?