Team OC ReMix [Halo2 Clan]

WesPip

noooooooooooooooooooes!

i might not be on the first shipment of xbox 360s ;_; that makes me a saaaaaaaaaaaaaad panda. specially after they told me before that i would be on the first shipment ;_; but they did say that a few ppl canceled so i just might be on the first shipment, and if that doesn't get me on it then i'll ask if coming at midnight will get me a 360 on day one...

Hmm...

I do remember zombies being fun at one point, but that was back when I was first playing online....

Hmm...

If anyone else is willing to, I'll make a pre-gayness zombies game to be played on non gay maps with no gay settings.

Purely to see if the gametype still holds any value for people who have progressed beyond that noob stage.

If not, well, there's always rocketball....

And a big LOL to you guys getting the 360 at launch. I think I'll save my money until it goes for less, or if something I must have comes out.

I got my computer till then, and that's saying something.

So that'd be, what... 7:30 Pacific? You might see me on, sometime before you're done, depending on how much interesting is going on in real life. Certainly, having free time again means you'll see me on a nonzero amount in the future.

On a similar note, I was sad to not see anyone else on in the past couple days. So I just kept playing Rumble, which is fun anyway - I'm up to level 20 now :D. But it would have been neat to see some people on.

I'll be on tonight; I get off at 6:30 Arizona time.

Yes, we have our own time zone. Don't believe me? Check the various time zones on your computer clock settings.

Enough rambling, on to more important things.

So... Friday. Convenient, I got a friend coming over Friday and he's gonna buy a headset, so he knows what the heck we're rambling about.

Another random thing, do we have one of those maps that shows the locations of our members? If not, where would we go to set one up?

EDIT: accidental use of engrish.

Well, we (at Toys R Us) just got our shipment of 360s just last week, and I thought they were fucking joking when I saw how many they sent to us.16 units. With 8 already reserved.
Me and my friend skipped tuesday, tried to get one monday night, to no luck. Oh well, I've heard these are a crappy batch and aren't as good as the later batches will be. Just save yer money for now... Until all the bugs are out. We did piss off some people waiting there since sunday night though. Bastard 50 year old guy who kept getting so upset that me and him even showed up. He was scared to death that they would raffle them off like at other stores.

Blargh, that didn't turn out well at all. Got tied up with... um, stuff.

Like snakes and bandannas and stuff. Sorry. :?

Edit: Oh, sure, now everyone gets on. When I have to sleep. :(

Damnable non-EST and/or don't-have-to-get-up-on-time-in-the-morning people.

Even I showed up WesPip... For shame!

(They just had to tear me away from BF2:MC ) :roll:

Jeez, even id card showed up, and he hasn't been on for months, literally.

But yea, we should do that more often. Playing Halo with you guys shouldn't be something reserved for a holiday weekend, it should be on at least a weekly basis.