Team OC ReMix [Halo2 Clan]

WesPip

sorry i haven't been online lately guys, been kinda busy... but i'll make up for time spent not playing halo with me friend's halo lan party on the last day of the semester. me and my friends always have ubertastic lan parties, it's like against the laws of physics for us to throw a bad one O.o

Hey Z you still wanna try to get some of the OCR boys and play some customs?? :?:

I think we should all plan on being on at a specific time and date, so we can all play. How long has it been since we've done that?

And, if it goes well, people will be encouraged to play more.

I'm not sure if message board is best place to set it up, we will need a date where everyone is free, which means lots of posting dates.

But feel free to post your free days, but we need more than just 3-4 peeps.

We're looking for a day when everyones free :idea:

damn i haven't been on in a while...guess i'll have to play when i get back to kennesaw for the holidays, unfortunately my roommates got 360s and gave the xbox to the one's brother. so now i can't really play on the xbox...guess i'll have to save my money sometime in january to buy my own...but i really don't want to buy an xbox just for friggin halo2...might have to pony my money to buy a 360 in the summer...

thats just 1 school not the hole world

seems like the this place is dead

Meh. It does indeed seem a bit dead. You guys need more Halo in your life!

and that's just the BEGINNING OF THE VIDEO GAME UPRISING.

Also Zero, I've had alot of trouble with my 360 freezing on Xbox games, not nearly as much ( but still some ) for 360 games.

damn i haven't been on in a while...guess i'll have to play when i get back to kennesaw for the holidays, unfortunately my roommates got 360s and gave the xbox to the one's brother. so now i can't really play on the xbox...guess i'll have to save my money sometime in january to buy my own...but i really don't want to buy an xbox just for friggin halo2...might have to pony my money to buy a 360 in the summer...

maybe if you ask nicely and pay for shipping and i wasn't gonna lend my xbox to a couple of friends for a bit first and then use my xbox for the halo club me and my friends are failing at starting at my school then i'd send you mine when i get my 360 if that ever happens w00t long sentences are fun who needs periods

Also Zero, I've had alot of trouble with my 360 freezing on Xbox games, not nearly as much ( but still some ) for 360 games.
That's because the first batches of Xboxes suck ass. My friends is like, one of the old xboxes to first come out and its retarded, hardly able to play anything without multiple tries. Mine is newer, and can play everything on its first try.

Oh, btw. Hi. My name's Deej. I'm not on as much but that's because I'm working, playing Maplestory, at school, sleeping, or practicing for tournies around here. I got a 4 man team already and we're getting better and better. If I'm online I may be with people but if I'm not, just join and I'll drag ya into some slaughterfests.

That's because the first batches of Xboxes suck ass. My friends is like, one of the old xboxes to first come out and its retarded, hardly able to play anything without multiple tries. Mine is newer, and can play everything on its first try.

Oh, btw. Hi. My name's Deej. I'm not on as much but that's because I'm working, playing Maplestory, at school, sleeping, or practicing for tournies around here. I got a 4 man team already and we're getting better and better. If I'm online I may be with people but if I'm not, just join and I'll drag ya into some slaughterfests.

you haven't played with boys gone wild on live yet? meh, he's one of the few ppl that i regularily find online...

i actually got on earlier today and played a few games with ratirna. we had a bunch of fun ^^ even if we didn't win more than 5% of the time...

you haven't played with boys gone wild on live yet? meh, he's one of the few ppl that i regularily find online...

i actually got on earlier today and played a few games with ratirna. we had a bunch of fun ^^ even if we didn't win more than 5% of the time...

boys gone wild = Noodle

Also, I wish I could try to get team and tourneys.

We have a iGame HQ here but nothing big unfortunately. I think

I would do ok alone but team is kinda frustrating, would be hard to find people with

enough skill AND teamwork skills.

halobump

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz *pin drop * wake up what was that a noise in the room i mena comeon what happened to everbody like wingless and other people whos names i can't remember

they died? i dunno...

today after my last 2 finals of the semester i went to a friend's end of semester halo-palooza. it kicked all kinds of ass, and i did better than i thought, but then again, the other good players among my friends have either been playing wow the past few months or gotten their copy of halo 2 stolen...

i finally got my xbox 360 yesterday, but whenever i try to get on live on halo 2 it says i have an important message from xbox live that isn't there and won't let me go onto live without reading it which i can't since it DOESN'T EXIST! and i'm too lazy to hook up my old xbox ;_; i called tech support and they said they knew about it and it should be fixed within a week...

And now I return with excuses why I haven't played lately. Why? Because I have a life and a job. But mainly it's the job holding me back. It's hard to imagine that I'll have been playing Halo for a year in 6 days, kinda nostalgic. I might be able to squeeze in a couple hours of play on Xmas Eve, but don't expect me on again for almost a week or so afterwards since I'll be going to Lake Tahoe for my birthday. Hot damn, I'll be turning 21.... kinda scary....

But I'm sure you guys haven't missed me too much, however I will try to be on soon, but I'll be working a lot this week. Although I may (coming to think of it) be able to play after work on Tuesday and Wednesday at around 7:00 PST. I'm fairly sure I won't be doing anything important on those days.