Team OC ReMix [Halo2 Clan]

WesPip

dammit! i actually see wespip online last night but no! my xbox 360 still doesn't want to let me online because i have some imaginary message from xbox live and can't be allowed online till i read it ;_;

wespip, you have a 360, did you ever have a problem with this? anyone else in the clan?

wespip, you have a 360, did you ever have a problem with this?

When did this happen, and why was I not informed?

you don't? meh, i thought that those with an icon by their name other than the original xbox logo on a friend list (in the xbox 360 dashboard of course, not original xbox) had an xbox 360... i guess if you have a profile on xbox.com all the stuff there shows up on a 360 friends list

but anyways... it turns out that original xbox games were blocked from being able to be played online... i dunno why, i know i didn't set that and no one else in my house knows how so it must be some wierd default...

i might be on later today too, but my grandparents are here so i might be more obligated to visit with them

i just went to set up my profile on xbox.com and when it asked what systems do you own it listed the ps3 and revolution... i should list them as a gag...

This is sad. Now I see why people hate Halo 2 so much. When I play LAN all the time I have lots of fun, everybody is pretty much on the same level and we can compete. On Xbox live I'm having some serious fricken problems. I'm only lvl 1 but yet I keep getting wasted by 1 person every match. There always seems to be one uber person who just obliterates everyone else. I can't STAND IT! I get spawn kill after spawn kill after spawn kill done to me. I'll try again later because maybe it is just the christmas season.

i'mgonna get on for a minute to send bladewind an invite... i might stay on longer if i see you guys online but i dunno...

hmm, i see someone beat me to it...

i've got to say, i am a bit dissapointed with perfect dark zero and pgr3's online functionality... very very VERY dissapointed. why can't everyone do it like bungie did with halo 2? sigh...haven't been able to play an online match in either one.

I get spawn kill after spawn kill after spawn kill done to me.

Try playing Halo PC online. I played a series of rockets matches today (on Blood Gulch, Prisoner, Derelict, Battle Creek, Wizard, and Hang 'Em High), and there was plenty of "proactive defense" to go around.

Blahhhrrrr.... I was hoping to be able to play right now, but apparently we're going up to Marin to visit some relatives.

Dangit. Looks like I missed the chance to harass you in real life. J/k.

On another note, I have Doom 3 now, so I can bother Lazy and Marius if I see them sign on.

This is sad. Now I see why people hate Halo 2 so much. When I play LAN all the time I have lots of fun, everybody is pretty much on the same level and we can compete. On Xbox live I'm having some serious fricken problems. I'm only lvl 1 but yet I keep getting wasted by 1 person every match. There always seems to be one uber person who just obliterates everyone else. I can't STAND IT! I get spawn kill after spawn kill after spawn kill done to me. I'll try again later because maybe it is just the christmas season.

I wouldn't get TOO frustrated as it is only a game, however I felt the same way when I started playing Halo 2 online. As you get better things'll begin to balance out and you'll be put into proper groups. I found that Level 1 is a pandora's box area, since you can't really judge the n00bs from the veterans of Halo. After a few games you'll get used to it.

But we at this group are pretty respectful most of the time and we're a blast to play with. So try and hold out long enough to enjoy it. If you're ever online while I'm on feel free to join me, we'll have some fun.

BTW, sorry for not joining you earlier Red, but I didn't get home until about 10. And when I did get home, while I had planned to play, I was conned into watching The Island (Which was actually a pretty good movie). I may have some free time after work tomorrow and I'll absolutely play on Tuesday night. Then I won't be home until Saturday, as I'll be at Lake Tahoe for my 21st B-day. But I'll have the weekend to myself and have plenty of time then.

Sorry about not being on. My bro has been hogging the net all week. Lets all try to get on around 6 or 7 Pacific tomorrow.

I got a new 27" TV which has helped my game immensly. The stereo lets me know what side people are shootimg me from and I can see far away enemies without zooming in. My first game I got so many kills and I was using the Gauss Warthog turret. I was practically sniping them now that I can actualy see them. :mrgreen:

Can someone make a list of who is who if their SN here is diffrent from their GamerTag?