Team OC ReMix [Halo2 Clan]

WesPip

deej, you feeling ok? that wasn't schmop... and it's not that odd... most of my friends haven't heard about it...

*stabs azzizzle and steals his snow day*

Remember I was sick. Feverish rambling does things to ya.

My friend devin joined the clan, just needs to post... He's sneakier than Wespip so beware of MegaxZerox! (and all his camp around the corner and assassinate you goodness)

deej, you feeling ok? that wasn't schmop... and it's not that odd... most of my friends haven't heard about it...

My friend devin joined the clan, just needs to post... He's sneakier than Wespip so beware of MegaxZerox! (and all his camp around the corner and assassinate you goodness)

Pft, I'm sneaky WITHOUT camping.

BAD LAZY LEAF! BAD! you said you would be there ;_;

regardless, me, deimos, darkflame, icy guy, nightshadow (non-member but still cool), and sonic had a good amount of fun tonight

I'm a horrible leaf...I'm sorry.. I've been so busy with school and my fiends said were like.. HEY lets go see a movie..and I couldn't resist to the opportunity to get a way from school stuff and hang out.. so..I promise I'll play sometime.. maybe this coming weekend.. but even though I didn't play , setting a time like that sure drew in a lot of people at least.

Pft, I'm sneaky WITHOUT camping.

Psshh, I'm like sneaky running through the middle of the stage.

HEY I'M BACK GUYZ.

I wanna kill yall. When can this be arranged?

Also, where the hell has Shmop dissappeared to.

..... 4 months of Halo-less-ness is gonna make me suck.

Weekends are generally bad for me cuz I do alot of stuff with friends then.

If you can do it now that is fine.....

Haven't tried xbox live in awhile so I hope it still works fine :?

Commence with halo-ing

EDIT: my shitbox 360 wont have it

it freezes so often i cant get past menu.

not the halo menu even, the damn 360 loadup menu

Halfway done (4/8 pieces {mostly}done) so after I get the rest finished and after my visit friday, I'll most likely be on all night playing Halo and pwning you suckers. =) I'll try to get 2 others on since us 3 can really dominate...

Remember, Lockout is your enemy if you face us!

lockout is teh shit!

sigh if only i could actually play

Commence with halo-ing

heh, stbu :P

if you do manage to get past the menus and into the game, but it doesn't let you log in, check the xbox live settings under family settings and make sure original xbox games aren't blocked from live, i had that problem and i didn't know it was that, i just kept getting "an important message from xbox live" (which, when checking in the original xbox, was that i was banned until 12-31-9999) and wouldn't be able to get on... so i didn't play on live for the first 2 weeks :/

i might be on later tonight... meaning within the hour...

I might play tomorrow night, but that's only if I finish the trance set I'm compiling. It may take some time and it won't be perfect since I'm an amature, but I'll be working on it for most of the night and will hopefully have it finished the following day.

It's gonna be good :)

....I hope :?

Commence with halo-ing

heh, stbu :P

if you do manage to get past the menus and into the game, but it doesn't let you log in, check the xbox live settings under family settings and make sure original xbox games aren't blocked from live, i had that problem and i didn't know it was that, i just kept getting "an important message from xbox live" (which, when checking in the original xbox, was that i was banned until 12-31-9999) and wouldn't be able to get on... so i didn't play on live for the first 2 weeks :/

i might be on later tonight... meaning within the hour...

Nah it worked a few times, way back when I first got it... I mean the 360 wont even load the damn 360 menu, it freezes at some point at the logo.

Bastards.....

Well, I'm planning on EST, as I'm a bit under the weather and don't really feel like staying up until 2 AM.

I hope I can still manage to hook up with you guys, though. I've been making solo expeditions into the strange, convulted world of Big Team Battle for longer than I can remember. :?

Haha. Fun times.

Let's try that a bit more often, eh?

Agreed ^_^. I can play some tomorrow night and sunday night, since I won't be working too late either of those days. I'll be home around 9'ish PST tomorrow and around 8'ish on Sunday.

I'll also be free for a majority of the coming week.